Skocz do zawartości

beGM - Free Agency - komentarze

Tomek9248

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

5 minut temu, karpik napisał:

Dobrze, że przyznajesz, że nawet sobie nie zdawałeś sprawy, że jest dostępny - świadczy też o tym dzisiejszy post na trading block.

Lopez i Gasol są dość zbliżonymi do siebie typami centrów, Gibson by grał niezależnie od nich, przeciwko nieklockom i w innych ustawieniach.

Dobry Gm zawsze bada rynek, to chyba oczywiste... 

U mnie jest Taj jest zdecydowanie bardziej potrzebny i przy okazji swietnie mógłby rozwinąć Mosesa Browna, idealna rola. 

gibsonowi zapowiadaja sie poki co bardzo ladne minuty w knicks

a do tego to rodowity nowojorczyk i fan knicks z dziada pradziada:

Q: How often did you go to the Garden as a kid?
A: My dad used to take me there all the time. My dad used to work for a carpentry company, so just like everything else blue-collar, we’d sit up in the rafters all the way up top. After a long day at work, he’d take me.

Q: Who were your favorite Knicks?
A: John Starks and then Patrick Ewing, of course. And then when I got to the league, one of the first people I met was Patrick Ewing.

Q: What was that like?
A: It was amazing. He was real down-to-earth, he was real cool, and to this day, everyone I’ve seen, he always asks how’s my family, how’s my brother doing? He’s a good guy.

Q: What was the first time you played at the Garden?
A: The very first time I played at the Garden was … USC versus Derrick Rose and Memphis [December 2007]. It was nerve-wracking. It was unique because it was one of my first games back home. It was fun, I got to see my friends and family come to the Garden.

Q: Any favorite Knicks memories?
A: The four-point play from LJ [Larry Johnson]. I wasn’t at that game, but I remember watching it vividly ’cause back then most of the people back in New York used to have their TVs outside with extension cords and watching it in front of the building. I remember LJ hit the four-point play, and I remember [former Knicks assistant coach] Tom Thibodeau, to this day, my old [Bulls] coach is on the sidelines screaming the way he always be screaming, yelling.

Q: Why does this city love the Knicks?
A: You’ll probably have to ask my dad and the guys before me, it’s just tradition, it’s what you grow up on.

Edytowane przez człowiek...morza

3 minuty temu, MMM2121 napisał:

Dobry Gm zawsze bada rynek, to chyba oczywiste... 

U mnie jest Taj jest zdecydowanie bardziej potrzebny i przy okazji swietnie mógłby rozwinąć Mosesa Browna, idealna rola. 

Nie jest bardziej potrzebny. Z klocków masz Kantera i Baynesa, a ja Lopeza i Gasola, a z mobilnych centrów masz Draymonda, w którego kompetencje ma wchodzić Gibson, a ja mam WCS, moim zdaniem to u mnie Gibson dostanie lepszą rolę.

taj gibson

Q: Did you want the Knicks to draft you?
A: Of course! I was talking to Allan [Houston] about it. Everything happens for a reason, and I’m here now, that’s all that matters.

Q: What’s it like for you being a New York Knick?
A: It’s amazing, man. Every day I come here I get to look at the retired numbers in the rafters. … I look at the logo on the main court … then I get to walk in the back, I see the weight room, I see all the festivities that’s at my disposal. It still feels like my first year in the NBA for me. I don’t take anything for granted. Every day I come into the gym I smile and I’m super-happy, I’m super-electric and I’m ready to practice.

TAJ GIBSON, WITAMY CIE W DOMU. JESTES RODZINĄ

Edytowane przez człowiek...morza

2 minuty temu, karpik napisał:

Nie jest bardziej potrzebny. Z klocków masz Kantera i Baynesa, a ja Lopeza i Gasola, a z mobilnych centrów masz Draymonda, w którego kompetencje ma wchodzić Gibson, a ja mam WCS, moim zdaniem to u mnie Gibson dostanie lepszą rolę.

moim zdaniem najlepsza u mnie

7 minut temu, Braveheart22 napisał:

Jedno ale... 

Drummond nie podejmie PO za minimum na następny sezon :)

Jak wygramy pierścień to wszystko się da zrobić ;) 

drumm jest świetnym uzupełnieniem no i przede wszystkim w Bucks ma gwarantowane minuty i S5

czego więcej trzeba?

a grając o nowy kontrakt tym bardziej pokaże na co go stać 😎

8 minut temu, człowiek...morza napisał:

gibsonowi zapowiadaja sie poki co bardzo ladne minuty w knicks

a do tego to rodowity nowojorczyk i fan knicks z dziada pradziada:

Q: How often did you go to the Garden as a kid?
A: My dad used to take me there all the time. My dad used to work for a carpentry company, so just like everything else blue-collar, we’d sit up in the rafters all the way up top. After a long day at work, he’d take me.

Q: Who were your favorite Knicks?
A: John Starks and then Patrick Ewing, of course. And then when I got to the league, one of the first people I met was Patrick Ewing.

Q: What was that like?
A: It was amazing. He was real down-to-earth, he was real cool, and to this day, everyone I’ve seen, he always asks how’s my family, how’s my brother doing? He’s a good guy.

Q: What was the first time you played at the Garden?
A: The very first time I played at the Garden was … USC versus Derrick Rose and Memphis [December 2007]. It was nerve-wracking. It was unique because it was one of my first games back home. It was fun, I got to see my friends and family come to the Garden.

Q: Any favorite Knicks memories?
A: The four-point play from LJ [Larry Johnson]. I wasn’t at that game, but I remember watching it vividly ’cause back then most of the people back in New York used to have their TVs outside with extension cords and watching it in front of the building. I remember LJ hit the four-point play, and I remember [former Knicks assistant coach] Tom Thibodeau, to this day, my old [Bulls] coach is on the sidelines screaming the way he always be screaming, yelling.

Q: Why does this city love the Knicks?
A: You’ll probably have to ask my dad and the guys before me, it’s just tradition, it’s what you grow up on.

W offseason coś takiego o Bradleyu czy Harlessie pisałeś . 

10 minut temu, karpik napisał:

Niechętnie to pisze, ale jednak 

Lopez i Gasol > Kanter i Baynes 

U mnie byłby 2 centrem, a u ciebie 3? na pewno dostałby więcej minut, poza tym Stephan i Dray powinni być jakimś magnesami dla tego typu wolnych agentów i bardzo się dziwie postawie @Qcin_69 i @Eld, którzy nie widza Taja w Golden.