Skocz do zawartości

Nagrody 21/22 - dyskusja

LeweBiodroSmoka

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

39 minut temu, LAF napisał:

Rozumiem, że jako fan Denver kibicujesz Jokiciowi, ale kurde Suns idą na rekord organizacji a o zawodniku, który ich do tego prowadzi ani słowa 

Monty Williams? dla mnie top.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33304979/nba-mvp-straw-poll-familiar-big-man-battle-brewing-top

Edytowane przez LeweBiodroSmoka

49 minut temu, LAF napisał:

CP3 odpadł z wyścigu

Fani Jokicia odetchnęli z ulgą gdyż został im tylko Joel i Grek

od jakiegos tygodnia, buki więcej płaciły za MVP dla Bookera

sam nie wiem czemu, ale to pokazuje mniej więcej zasadność kandydatury CP3

58 minut temu, LAF napisał:

CP3 odpadł z wyścigu

I tak w tym wyścigu nie był nawet w ścisłej czołówce. Sam impact na grę drużyny to jedno ale cyferki u CP3 na tle rywal nie robią nadzwyczajnego wrażenia i co najwyżej przepadnie mu miejsce w TOP 5, kosztem jakiegoś DeRozana czy Moranta. Nikt mu nie da MVP za całokształt kariery, od tego są all-nba teamy, gdzie na przestrzeni lat tacy grajkowie jak CP3 mogą sobie natrzaskać tych wyróżnień całkiem sporo i zaznaczyć swoją częstą obecność wśród najlepszych.

Zach Harper z The Athletic stworzył najnowszy ranking w wyscigu po MVP

kryteria:

Criteria: My criteria for how you earn the MVP award are based both on how I view the award and what a lot of voting in the NBA’s past has said about the winners of the award.

• Crazy stats — We judge a lot of these awards based on just how incredible your numbers are. In this era’s offensive and statistical explosion, that becomes even more imperative. If you’re not setting history, are you even the most valuable?
  • Player impact — How does this team fare without their player involved? On/off net rating has A LOT of noise and should be more utilized with full lineup data, but we’re going to boil it down here and take it with a big grain of salt.
  • Team success — It’s rare that teams below 50-plus victories end up employing the MVP of the league. The more team success, the more feathers in your cap.
  • Perceived value — Do people (players, media, fans) around the NBA think this player’s value is through the roof? Obviously, this is entirely subjective.
  • Narrative — Does your story matter more than other stories? A lot of people point to Derrick Rose in 2010-11 for something like this. Or Russell Westbrook averaging a triple-double in 2016-17.
  • Clutch performance —  Did you bring it in the closing moments of tight games? Clutch situations are defined as a game within five points in the final five minutes of the fourth quarter or overtime.

o to pierwsza piątka

5. Morant

Initial reasoning: Ja Morant gets the nod for fifth on this MVP list over some other potential candidates, because the success the Memphis Grizzlies are having this season puts him over the top. The interesting thing about his candidacy here is the successful turnaround of the Grizzlies happened when he hurt his knee. They rallied together when he got hurt, and he helped keep it going once he got back into the mix. His numbers are really impressive, averaging 26.8 points, 6.9 assists and 5.8 rebounds while making 49.5 percent of his shots on the season. The Grizzlies are an offensive juggernaut when he’s on the floor, which has helped elevate them to a top-five offense in the NBA.

The knock against Morant here is the Grizzlies are just as good, if not better, when he’s not on the floor. That’s a big thanks to their depth, especially at the playmaking positions on the floor. And their run that happened when he was nursing that knee injury hurts that on/off dynamic a lot of MVP candidates can benefit from. Where Morant gets an extra boost is clutch time exploits. He’s the third-leading clutch scorer (total points) in the NBA, and he’s just been so timely for them. He’s a big reason why the Grizzlies are 15-7 in clutch games Morant plays in.

4. Giannis

Initial reasoning: Are we back to accepting Giannis Antetokounmpo as a viable MVP candidate? There was this weirdness last season where people thought he shouldn’t get it for a third straight season no matter what because of his failed moments in the postseason the previous two years. It’s a completely asinine way of looking at single-season award voting and worthiness. Giannis led the Milwaukee Bucks to the NBA title in one of the most epic and memorable ways possible. Now we’re collectively back to appreciating just how crazy his presence and production are on the court. He’s averaging 29.4 points, 11.2 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game while making 54.7 percent of his shots.

Giannis has kept the Bucks afloat while they’ve had so many absences due to healthy and safety protocols, along with key injuries. The Bucks are a dominant team with him on the floor (plus-8.6 net rating), and they’re pretty bad (minus-3.9 net rating) when he’s out of the game. He might be the MVP and the Defensive Player of the Year again. The biggest knock against Giannis this season is he’s missed 11 games already, and the Bucks actually managed to play fairly well without him. They are 5-6 when he misses games this season. But a late surge could give Giannis his third MVP in four seasons.

3. Embiid

Initial reasoning: A lot of people seem to believe Joel Embiid is the runaway MVP of the league so far, but I think that’s a bit of an overreaction with a heaping spoonful of recency bias on top of everything. Don’t get me wrong, Embiid has been stellar for the Philadelphia 76ers, and if the season ended today and he was awarded the MVP, I don’t think it would be ridiculous. A lot of Embiid’s numbers are similar to what Giannis is doing for Milwaukee. He’s averaging 29.6 points, 11.2 rebounds and 4.5 assists while making 49.5 percent of his shots. Embiid also is the NBA’s leading clutch-time scorer this season, and he’s making 50 percent of his shots in those situations. He’s constantly taking over with his offense and his defense.

With all that said, Embiid has missed 12 games so far this season, and that’s a pretty significant chunk. Also, while his latest 2.5 months on the court have been MVP-esque, he only played 11 games through November. He missed a lot of time to start the season, and I fully believe we need to pay attention to the season as a whole. It can’t just be about what’s happening recently. Something that helps his case is the Sixers are just 4-8 this season when he misses a game, and there’s been more pressure on him to be elite with the Ben Simmons fiasco up until the trade deadline. Embiid’s praise is very much warranted, and it wouldn’t shock me if he wins. But his entire season hasn’t been the best season so far.

2. DeRozan

Initial reasoning: It feels a little bit like the MVP conversation has ignored DeMar DeRozan and what he’s doing to help lead the Chicago Bulls at the top of the Eastern Conference. Yes, they’re sharing that summit in the East currently with the Miami Heat, but the Bulls have far exceeded any expectations, even if you were highly optimistic about this season for them. DeRozan is very clearly the reason the Bulls are so good and so significant so far this season. It’s not like he’s teamed up with a bunch of bums. There’s real talent on this roster, but DeRozan has been the leader of the team, and everybody has comfortably fallen in line behind his lead. The numbers are unreal. He’s averaging 28.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists while making 51.7 percent of his shots and posting a 60.1 percent true shooting. Prior to this season, we’ve only seen a player average at least 28-5-5 with a 60 percent true shooting 17 times in NBA history. Eight of those times were evenly split between Michael Jordan and James Harden.

There’s about an 11-points-per-100-possessions swing when DeRozan isn’t on the floor — significant considering the Bulls’ injuries. DeRozan has the second-most clutch points in the NBA, and he’s making better than 54 percent of his shots in those situations. He has the most fourth-quarter points, leading second place Giannis by 43. DeRozan also is 15th in fourth-quarter assists, and he makes 55 percent of his shots in the final quarter. There’s also something to be said for the guy who just keeps playing games. Some of that is luck this season, but DeRozan has mostly stayed healthy. And he’s performed like a superhero whenever they need him to do it.

1. Jokić

Initial reasoning: Your reigning MVP Nikola Jokic continues to put up some of the most impressive performances on a nightly basis. We all know the Denver Nuggets’ plight by now. Michael Porter Jr. barely played this season, and he’s done for the year with a back injury. Jamal Murray still hasn’t returned from his ACL injury last season. It’s just Jokic, Will Barton and Aaron Gordon most nights as Michael Malone tries to plug in any role player who could possibly help. Somehow, through all of that, the Nuggets are still top six in the Western Conference currently. Jokic is averaging 26.0 points, 13.8 rebounds and 7.9 assists per night while also being extremely efficient and extremely clutch. He’s the only player in NBA history to average at least 26-13-7 for a season.

This stat continues to blow me away, so I’m going to continue to throw it out there in favor of Jokic repeating as MVP until it no longer is true. The Nuggets are plus-10.1 points per 100 possessions with Jokic on the floor. That’s two full points per 100 possessions more than the Phoenix Suns’ net rating (plus-8.1) on the season. When Jokic isn’t on the court, the Nuggets get outscored by 10.6 points per 100 possessions. Detroit has the worst net rating in the NBA at minus-10.0 per 100 possessions. So, the Nuggets with Jokic are the most dominant team in the NBA, and the Nuggets without Jokic are the most dominated team in the NBA this season. That sounds like the most value to me.

to oczywiście osobisty ranking autora, ale widać, że DeRozan zaczyna zyskiwać i przebijać się przez ten mur wysokich, który wydawał się nie do skruszenia

Dość zastanawiające jest to że w dyskusjach o MVP prawie nie przewija się nazwisko Doncicia. Miał słaby początek sezonu, ale od dłuższego czasu wygląda jak potwór. 

Rekord podobny do innych, impact na drużynę z deficytem talentu niesamowity. Luka nawet broni w tym sezonie. Obecnie nie postawiłbym Moranta nad Donciciem.

1 godzinę temu, Kucharius1 napisał:

Dość zastanawiające jest to że w dyskusjach o MVP prawie nie przewija się nazwisko Doncicia. Miał słaby początek sezonu, ale od dłuższego czasu wygląda jak potwór. 

Rekord podobny do innych, impact na drużynę z deficytem talentu niesamowity. Luka nawet broni w tym sezonie. Obecnie nie postawiłbym Moranta nad Donciciem.

Donek pomimo kapitalnych ostatnich tygodni wciąż gra najgorszy sezon w karierze (poza pierwszym), przez pierwsze 1.5 miesiąca grał bardzo słabo i to przeważa na tle Joka, Biida, Antka, Moranta czy DDR, oni nie mieli większych wahań formy, a to jest tu kluczowe, zresztą piszesz o bilansie, a prawda jest taka, że gdyby nie słabsza forma Luki na poczatku to być może teraz Mavs mieliby bardzo duże szanse na top3 seed, to też kamyczek w tym ogródku

Masz rację oczywiście, że miał słaby początek sezonu - "jak na siebie". Dla mnie overall statystycznie już odjechał Morantowi, i o ile nie stawiał bym go jeszcze na tej półce co resztę wymienianych zawodników, to ciężko mi się zgodzić z tym że nie jest wymieniany wcale do tej nagrody. Jakby była to jakaś przepaść.

10 minut temu, Kucharius1 napisał:

Masz rację oczywiście, że miał słaby początek sezonu - "jak na siebie". Dla mnie overall statystycznie już odjechał Morantowi, i o ile nie stawiał bym go jeszcze na tej półce co resztę wymienianych zawodników, to ciężko mi się zgodzić z tym że nie jest wymieniany wcale do tej nagrody. Jakby była to jakaś przepaść.

statystycznie pod jakim kątem odjechał? pod względem efektywności ofensywnej Morant jest półkę wyżej, pomimo, że też ma bardzo słaby rzut za 3

e: przesadziłem z tą półką bo ten chory run Doncicia już go sporo zbliżył w tym względzie, jednak ten początek sezonu jest tu kluczowy i bardzo mało prawdopodobne, że Luka wyląduje na koniec w top5 głosowania chociażby

Ok lets go.

Luka za 3 - 33.5% na 8.3 próby na mecz.

Ja za 3 - 32.4% na 4.5 próby na mecz.

Luka za 2 - 52% na 13.4 próby.

Ja za 2- 53.4% na 15.8 próby.

Wolne to 75.3 do 73.1 dla Ja.

Bardzo podobne statystyki jak dla mnie, ale jeśli weźmiesz od uwagę kreacje dla innych, asysty/potencjalne asysty, zbiórki i impact to dla mnie Luka odjeżdża Ja. 

2 minuty temu, Kucharius1 napisał:

Ok lets go.

Luka za 3 - 33.5% na 8.3 próby na mecz.

Ja za 3 - 32.4% na 4.5 próby na mecz.

Luka za 2 - 52% na 13.4 próby.

Ja za 2- 53.4% na 15.8 próby.

Wolne to 75.3 do 73.1 dla Ja.

Bardzo podobne statystyki jak dla mnie, ale jeśli weźmiesz od uwagę kreacje dla innych, asysty/potencjalne asysty, zbiórki i impact to dla mnie Luka odjeżdża Ja.

a jak policzyłeś impact Moranta?

ps. te 73.1% z wolnych Luki to jest dramat

Doncic lepiej broni od Moranta, no i w ofensywie ma nieporównywalny upside.

Dla Luki dobrze, jak skończy poza czołówką MVP voting, przesłodziliśmy go, jako NBA community i dlatego te chore cyfry zaczęły się odkąd wrócił do formy, co sam przyznał. Skończy poza czołówką i może w końcu złapie odpowiednią motywację, za rok powinien być obok tercetu Jokic-Giannis-Embiid (co świetnie pokazuje w jakim miejscu jest NBA, czterech international graczy jako najlepsi zawodnicy ligi to realny scenariusz) kandydatem do MVP, aczkolwiek faktycznie odkąd zaczął wymiatać, to stał się nieco niedoceniany, nikt np. nie pisze, że zazczął bronić, a Mavs mają z nim 29-15 w tym sezonie i 8. SRS overall. I analogicznie, ile hype'u dostawał Carlisle, a ile dostaje Kidd za świetne radzenie sobie w Dallas.

procenty Luki nie powalają ale przy dużo słabszej postawie Dallas po prostu brony idą na niego i jest mu dużo trudniej grać swoje

ale od czasu stałego powrotu 9/1 do składu ( od 40  meczu) 

Luka wali: 30,7/10,6/9,2/1,1st 45,6%/35,5%/75% gubiąc ponad 4 piłki

średnie % już są wyższe niż kariery więc wchodzi do dyskusji i to bardzo

3 minuty temu, BMF napisał:

Dla Luki dobrze, jak skończy poza czołówką MVP voting, przesłodziliśmy go, jako NBA community i dlatego te chore cyfry zaczęły się odkąd wrócił do formy

jeśli nie zrozumie, ze nie da się grać przez 10 miesięcy non stop to może mieć ciężko, Jok poświęcił dużo aby przepracować lato, w Serbii sporo kibiców ma mu to za złe, ale takie są realia obecnie, nawet skrócony sezon to wciąż olbrzymi wysiłek

2 minuty temu, ignazz napisał:

średnie % już są wyższe niż kariery więc wchodzi do dyskusji i to bardzo

nie wchodzi bo te pierwsze 1.5 miesiąca będzie traktowane tak jakby w zasadzie nie grał, może wyprzedzi Moranta, ale wątpie by mu na tym zależało, dla niego istotne bedą tylko PO

1 minutę temu, LeweBiodroSmoka napisał:

jeśli nie zrozumie, ze nie da się grać przez 10 miesięcy non stop to może mieć ciężko, Jok poświęcił dużo aby przepracować lato, w Serbii sporo kibiców ma mu to za złe, ale takie są realia obecnie, nawet skrócony sezon to wciąż olbrzymi wysiłek

Doncic drugi raz z rzędu przyjechał na camp zapuszczony, ot co tajemnica, sam mówił, że po IO sobie za bardzo pofolgował, tutaj doszły jeszcze jakieś problemy ze zdrowiem, kwestia podejścia czy chcesz być top10-top5 graczem czy MVP-graczem. Za łatwo to wszytko przychodziło Luce,  rzadko spotykane we współczesnym świecie mieć takie proporcje hype'u i słodzenia, aczkolwiek progres w D pod Kiddem godny odnotowania, świetnie to ujął JK, że nawet od gwiazd trzeba czasem po prostu wymagać więcej.

Można odpoczywać (przerwa po IO) i trzymać wagę oraz formę, to nie jest wielkie wyzwanie.