Skocz do zawartości

Utah Jazz 2016/17

ely3

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nie łapię tego. Skoro może grać startera obok LBJ'a to znaczy, że Irving na ławkę. Chyba, że piszesz o ficie do LBJ ogółem.

Tak, bo o tym pisał StroShow.

Nie zmienia to faktu, że danie komuś do myślenia, że GH over Irving to naprawdę syta akcja.

O czym mówisz?

Hill to extra fit w teamie, gdzie kreator na pilce gra na sg lub sf.

Dokładnie, a w Jazz i tak od paru sezonów chcą z Haywarda zrobić kreatora, dlatego uważam, że Hill tam znakomicie pasuje i jeśli będzie zdrowy, to Jazz będą poważną drużyną (wreszcie).

Nie łapię tego. Skoro może grać startera obok LBJ'a to znaczy, że Irving na ławkę. Chyba, że piszesz o ficie do LBJ ogółem. Nie zmienia to faktu, że danie komuś do myślenia, że GH over Irving to naprawdę syta akcja.

Przecież spokojnie Hill może grać obok LBJ. Smith na ławę i lecimy z koksem. 

Tylko tutaj napisali i starter PG, o to mi chodzi. Jako sg, zgoda.

A wg ciebie Irving pełni rolę rozgrywajacego w Cavs??? Bo nie bardzo wiem czemu przy Hillu I Le Bronie nie wychodziłby jako dwójka... Bo akurat rozgrywającym jest on takim se

Poza tym Kucio nie do końca ogarniasz statystyki... Zdajesz sobie sprawę że staty z nba pokazują tylko sytuacje kiedy ty jesteś najbliżej rzucającego gracza i nie mają nic wspólnego z tym jak kogoś bronisz

Curry miał 20% za 3 i 40 ogólnie ogólnie,.. Westbrook -4% mniej niż standard

Lowry 40 % jak Hill go bronił i 60% jak Hill schodził z parkietu.. Irving też sporo niżej ...itp itd

Naprawdę Twoja statystyka niczego nie wnosi do określenia kto jest jakim obrońcą,,, bo system kamer dość radośnie przypisuje obrońcę w danej akcji... Ba gracze którzy olewają obronę i odpuszczają swojego gracza mają lepiej bo taka akcja w tym systemie nie idzie na ich konto

Właściwie od dwóch jeden Wall ma chyba staty lepsze niż ogólne kiedy broni go Hill a wszyscy inni zwłąszcza ci rzucający za 3 sporo słabsze

Jest coś gorszego od wymiany Pleisa na Marshala, wymiana Kantera na tego pierwszego :mushroom: słowem wychodzi na to, że wyszliby lepiej gdyby oddali Kantera całkowicie za free, coś jak wspomniany majstersztyk z Sapem i Alem :P Jedno co jest pocieszające w tym wszystkim, że narazie kasy nie wywalaja na lewo i prawo. Tu nawiasem muszę wspomnieć o Blazers, ekipa po takim sezonie z tak czystym budżetem, jedno dwa dobre wzmocnienia i wcf byłoby ich a oni uwalili to turnerem i idiotycznym kontraktem kraba  :nightmare: gratki dla tych wszystkich durnych gmów którzy jak dostali otwarty payrole to postanowili na siłę wydac kazdy grosz na wszystko co się rusza, patrzac jaka kasa jest teraz w pro sporcie to serio niesamowite, że często kluczowe stanowiska zajmują tam kompletni idioci  :peaceful: 

A Ty super wesoło jak zwykle nie napisałeś skąd masz dane, że to top obwodowy. Obśmiewasz kamery za parę baniek mówiąc, że nie są dobre i ta analiza jest słaba, bo źle przypisuje. No i za sekundę dostanę furę RAPMU od kolesia, który trzyma wzór w piwnicy, jako jedyną i słuszną prawdę.

Zresztą ja nie widzę specjalnie nieścisłości w statystce, którą podałem, bo bardzo przeciętnie broniący Harden jest bardzo nisko. Robertson, który dał się poznać jako bardzo dobry plaster jest dość wysoko. Kent Bazemore, który wywalczył właśnie sobie kontrakt dzięki temu jak bronił jest wysoko. Courtney Lee jest wysoko. Nie widzę w top 20 tego filtru jakiejś anomalii. 

No, ale skoro mi mówisz, że te kamery to gówno. To przepraszam. Masz rację. 

Co nadal oznacza że nie rozumiesz statystyk które bierzesz -- kamery SVU są genialne tylko że one dają ci o wiele więcej danych niż to co pokazują na nba,com... Tam po prostu mają prosty program który w ogóle nie łapie graczy z pomocy... I upraszcza sytuacja broniący atakujący

I to nie jest żadna piwniczna wiedza tylko ogólnie dostępna..

Ale spoko możesz się obrażać jak w piaskownicy i rzucać gównianymi argumentami ale tak powiedzmy to sobie szczerze niczego nie wnosi do dyskusji

Blazers nie byli wcale cały sezon zdrowi, zreszta takie gadanie jest nic nie warte, Exum będzie miał okazję za miech z kawałkiem potwierdzić swoja wartość, a jak się znowu popsuje to taki sam z niego przyszły hof będzie jak z Odena.

PS Hill to faktycznie extra fit, inaczej pewnie by tego Teagua wybrali, jak większość ekip w NBA, trzeba oddać że ktoś tam w Utah choć przez sekundę pomyślał

Podejrzewam poważne problemy Hooda przy Hillu na rozegraniu.

Nie mówiąc o tym że Gobert raczej też przy takim PG raczej nie poszaleje.

No bez jaj --- a gdzie Ty widzisz ze Hill ma być rozgrywającym??? Naprawdę myślisz że Jazz potrzebuje ... Przecież tam kozłującymi i podającymi to Hood i Hayward a nie Hill czy Exum... Oni maja dać elitarną obronę plus Hill świetną trójkę i dobre granie picków

Hill to idealny fit bo nie monoplizuje piłki ,,,

@ignazz

Jazz juz nie da rady grać wolniej ale jak zamieniasz Treya Burke i MAcka na obrońców klasy Hilla i Exuma to trudno właściwie powiedzieć kto sie będzie przebijał przez obronę Jazz

Wchodu mi się nie chce wklejać bo to nie moja bajka -- Pelton grubo trochę pojechał stawiając Jazz na 3 miejscu ale co tam Denver na 8 ooo to jest to

How many games will the Golden State Warriors win after adding Kevin Durant to the core of a team that went 73-9 last season? Which teams might jump from the lottery to the playoffs, and who might they replace?

To help answer these questions, here's an early look at 2016-17 NBA projections using ESPN's real plus-minus (RPM).

RPM was developed by Jeremias Engelmann and Steve Ilardi to estimate a player's on-court impact on team performance, measured in net point differential per 100 offensive and defensive possessions. RPM takes into account teammates, opponents and additional factors. When used along with playing time projections, it's proved to be a very accurate predictive tool overall.

Last season, these projections correctly forecast that the Portland Trail Blazers would be more competitive than expected, the Boston Celtics would maintain their second-half success from the year before and the Milwaukee Bucks would fall out of the playoffs. (They also missed on other teams, including the Toronto Raptors emerging as a top threat to the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference and the Houston Rockets limping along near .500.) Two years ago, RPM foresaw the rise of the Golden State Warriors.

Like last season, I've put together projected playing time based on a formula that estimates games missed based on the number missed over the past three seasons (adjusted for any offseason injuries/suspensions) and my own guesses at how rotations will shake out.

Most veteran players are rated using the multiyear, predictive version of RPM, adjusted for the typical aging curve. Newcomers to the league and players who played too little for an RPM rating are rated using their projected offensive and defensive rating from my SCHOENE projection system, which incorporates translated performance in the NCAA and professional leagues besides the NBA.

Let's take a look at the results.

Western Conference

1.Golden State Warriors Projected wins: 66.8

Within the context of the conservative nature of win projections, which tend to be regressed heavily to the mean, a 67-win projection is remarkable. The Warriors' projection is two wins higher than the next best in the seven years I've gone back to do projections using this method: 64.9 for the 2010-11 Miami Heat, who actually won just 58 games because of the time it took their version of the Big Three to build chemistry on the court.

2.San Antonio Spurs Projected wins: 54.5

It's a huge step downward to second place in the West. With Tim Duncan's retirement and the aging of other core players, the Spurs will be hard-pressed to stay with Golden State in the regular season as they did last season. But RPM still has them comfortably second in the West.

3.Utah Jazz Projected wins: 47.6

This might seem like a crazy leap for a team that didn't make the playoffs last year, but remember: The Jazz actually had the fifth-best point differential in the West (plus-1.8 PPG). Ordinarily, that would translate into 46 wins, and that was despite injuries (including Dante Exum missing the entire season) and before Utah loaded up with veterans this offseason. The Jazz should be considered the favorites to win the Northwest Division.

4.L.A. Clippers Projected wins: 46.3

Given the Clippers won 53 games last year without Blake Griffin for much of the season, a seven-win drop would be a surprise. But RPM sees several key players on the wrong side of the aging curve.

5.Houston Rockets Projected wins: 45.8

RPM projects the Rockets to be a top-five offense next year, but they'll still struggle to reach 45 wins if their defense is worse than an optimistic projection of 16th in the league.

6.Oklahoma City Thunder Projected wins: 45.6

Even without Durant, RPM forecasts the Thunder in the mix for home-court advantage in the West thanks to star point guard Russell Westbrook and a deep cast of young role players.

7.Portland Trail Blazers Projected wins: 44.5

After reaching the second round of the playoffs and adding Festus Ezeli and Evan Turner this offseason, the Blazers hope to take the next step in their development. RPM sees them as about the same team as 2015-16, when they won 44 games but finished fifth in a weaker West.

8.Denver Nuggets Projected wins: 40.4

Quietly, the Nuggets have assembled an intriguing group of young talent (led by RPM favorite Nikola Jokic, projected for plus-5.0 points per 100 possessions) with a few veterans in tow. Even with Danilo Gallinari projected for just 50 games, internal development could be enough to push Denver into surprising playoff contention.

9.Memphis Grizzlies Projected wins: 39.4

Yes, the Grizzlies strengthened their starting lineup by signing Chandler Parsons, but their bench is incredibly thin and several starters (including Parsons) are major injury risks. Gulp.

10.Sacramento Kings Projected wins: 37.7

The Kings have one of the biggest discrepancies of any team between their projection in ESPN's summer forecast (30 wins, 13th in the West) and by RPM, which sees Sacramento deep in average talent around DeMarcus Cousins.

11.Minnesota Timberwolves Projected wins: 37.1

Remember, RPM projections don't factor in coaching, and the arrival of Tom Thibodeau makes the Timberwolves overwhelmingly likely to outperform their projected ranking of 27th in defensive rating.

12.New Orleans Pelicans Projected wins: 37.0

New Orleans is deeper after shopping for midtier free agents this summer, but RPM projects just three players on the roster to be better than league average: Anthony Davis, Jrue Holiday and newcomer Solomon Hill.

13.Dallas Mavericks Projected wins: 34.3

Might this be the year that coach Rick Carlisle, veteran big man Dirk Nowitzki and a cast of newcomers can't get the Mavericks to the playoffs? RPM says yes, since swapping Parsons (plus-1.3) for Harrison Barnes (minus-0.7) grades as a major downgrade.

14.Phoenix Suns Projected wins: 29.2

The Suns figure to be a bit more competitive with the return of RPM favorite Eric Bledsoe (plus-2.2) but are still too young to compete in the West.

15.L.A. Lakers Projected wins: 24.3

Despite their offseason additions of No. 2 pick Brandon Ingram and veterans Luol Deng and Timofey Mozgov, RPM has the Lakers with the league's fewest projected wins

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Świetne ruchy Jazz w offseason, stworzony czarny koń zachodu i jeb 6 tyg Haywarda...

Oby się zeszłoroczna sytuacja z kontuzjami im nie powtórzyla.

dzis Hood pokazał że moze wchodzić powoli w buty haywarda.. fantastyczny mecz. do tego obrona twarda. w tej chwili jazz nie ma słabego obrońcy w całej 16 osobowej rotacji. to tylko sparing ale widac ze jazz w obronie będzie twardsze ale choc rozegranie jest płynniejsze to i tak ofensywa kuleje