Skocz do zawartości

Ciekawostki...

danp

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Duch Stephena Jacksona ciągle żywy w Pacers. Marquis Daniels, Jamaal Tinsley i Keith McLeon znów byli głównymi aktorami rozróby w barze. Ja nie mogę z tych ludzi, ledwo Blazers się skończyli, to zaczęli się oni. Dwaj pierwsi z tej gromadki byli też z Jacksonem przy okazji wcześniejszych "zamieszek" w innym nocnym klubie.

Oczywiście Tinsley i Daniels nie przyznają się do winy.. Coś mi się wydaje, że Tinsley (pewnie w pakecie z Danielsem) poleci z Indiany jeszcze przed deadline :wink:

Top 10 Career Dunks: Michael Jordan

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?c ... basite=nba

Michael Jordan’s Honorable Mention Dunks

Top 10 Career Dunks: Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant’s Honorable Mention Dunks

Top 10 Career Dunks: Vince Carter

Vince Carter’s Honorable Mention Dunks

NBATV's Greatest All-Star Moments

nie wiem czy byo jak tak to sorry

Zaklad G.Arenasa z Stevenson Arenas powiedzal ze rzuci wiecej trojek jedna reka niz on dwoma. Stevenson wygral, zaklad podobno byl wart 20 000 $

tu jest link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bn6O42a5vl8

No to juz "stare" ;-)

Fajnie sie Stevenson wkurzyl na koniec.

A to co robil w 3ej minucie (dokladnie to 2:54) filmiku wygladalo dziwnie znajomo :twisted:

Zaklad G.Arenasa z Stevenson Arenas powiedzal ze rzuci wiecej trojek jedna reka niz on dwoma. Stevenson wygral, zaklad podobno byl wart 20 000 $

tu jest link

Wszystko fajnie, tylko jeden szczegół sie nie zgadza, Stevesnosn przegrał ten zakład, Arenas trafił 73 razy na 100 prób, Stevenson miał sznase go dogonic, ale nie trafił kilku rzutów z powodu tego pajacowania Gilberta pod koniec. :)

To ciekawe, zwykle poprawny politycznie D Wade pozwolił sobie na małą uszczypliwość wobec Dirka. Ciekawe jak sytuacja sie rozwinie :twisted:

Dwyane Wade has plenty of evidence to back his status as a clutch player, and he's not afraid to take a big shot. That holds off the court, as well. Take his disdain for Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki. "Dirk said that they gave us the championship last year," Wade said Thursday. "But he's the reason they lost the championship because he wasn't the leader he's supposed to be in the closing moments."

To ciekawe, zwykle poprawny politycznie D Wade pozwolił sobie na małą uszczypliwość wobec Dirka. Ciekawe jak sytuacja sie rozwinie :twisted:

Dwyane Wade has plenty of evidence to back his status as a clutch player, and he's not afraid to take a big shot. That holds off the court, as well. Take his disdain for Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki. "Dirk said that they gave us the championship last year," Wade said Thursday. "But he's the reason they lost the championship because he wasn't the leader he's supposed to be in the closing moments."

no cóż rozwinęła o tyle, że Cuban już mu odpowiedział :lol:

Dwayne Wade a Leader ?

Feb 9th 2007 12:53PM

I hope Dwayne Wade was misquoted in an article today in the Miami Herald. I know the Herald has issues with accuracy and they are still probably looking for the boat I dont own in Miami, but according to the Herald, and i have a hard time thinking even the Herald could get this quote wrong, Wade said the following:

DIG AT DIRK

After the Heat practiced Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena, Wade was asked if he believes players are ultimately remembered for what they do at the end of games.

Wade, who usually is selective and subtle with his criticisms of opposing players, took the opportunity to take a jab at Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki, who has failed to give the Heat credit for beating the Mavericks in the Finals last season.

''At the end of the day,'' Wade said, ``you're remembered for what you did at the end. . . . I think that's the reason -- Dirk says they gave us the championship last year, but he's the reason they lost the championship, because he wasn't the leader that he's supposed to be in the closing moments. That's because of great defense by us, but also he wasn't assertive enough as a leader's supposed to be.''

Say what ? Is this the DWade of some of the lamest , boring commercials known to man ? Commercials that are singlehandedly responsible for selling more commercial skipping Tivos than anything else on TV ?

Dwayne I don't blame you for not looking at tapes of the finals. You obviously didn't. You would have seen your unbelievable skills and some other unbelievable elements that if I could discuss honestly here I would get fined for.

You are right, endings are remembered. And the ending of 3 of the games of the Finals will be remembered alongside Game 6 of the King vs Lakers Conf Finals a few years ago.

I guess you have earned the right to criticize Dirk with an obvious display of your own leadership skills.

I know Shaq appreciates your leadership as well. He called out your team a few weeks ago saying it was "embarassing'. Great leadership DWade. Your coach sat players for being fat. I guess you couldnt lead them away from the buffet.

You are an amazing player Dwayne. I love watching you shoot free throws. What you know about Dirk's leadership skills is non existent. You don't have a clue. Your ability to evaluate leadership skills....well you obviously have an overinflated value of your own. Did you take business classes at Marquette ?

Now we know why Charles won't put you in his 5.

And Im pissed for one more reason. Im going to have to miss our next game against the Heat on Feb 22. A previous engagement. I guess its just a missed opportunity to bring a local business class to the game and try to let them interview you about your leadership skills.

mimo protestów zawodnika Sacramento Kings, który twierdzi, że za zły stan zdrowia odpowiada... jego drugi pies - buldog amerykański, który wyjada jedzenie Socksa.

To mi sie najbardziej podoba, mimo że sytuacja jest rzeczywiście przykra.

Lubie Rona no ale mimo tych wszystkich wyjazdów i nieobecności w swojej posiadłości powinnien bardziej zadbać o to żeby jego zwierzeta nie wyglądały jaki worki z kośćmi.

tu jest link

Wszystko fajnie, tylko jeden szczegół sie nie zgadza, Stevesnosn przegrał ten zakład, Arenas trafił 73 razy na 100 prób, Stevenson miał sznase go dogonic, ale nie trafił kilku rzutów z powodu tego pajacowania Gilberta pod koniec. :)[/quote:140skz9i]

no tak sorry, zle napisalem :wink:

Hahaha... Co za komedia. Arenas zapowiedzial 50 punktow przeciwko Blazer, a tutaj prosze 9. Skutecznosc 3-15 za trzy jeszcze lepiej 0-8. Ciekawostka jest, ze Blazers to jedyny zespol w NBA, przeciwko ktoremu Arenas nie rzucil 30 i wiecej punktow. To ci dopiero zawodnik... Co za wstyd.

I jeszcze to: Top 10 Career Dunks: Julius Erving http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?c ... basite=nba

I moze to: Top 10 Career Dunks: Dominique Wilkins http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?c ... basite=nba

no cóż rozwinęła o tyle, że Cuban już mu odpowiedział :lol:

Dwayne Wade a Leader ?

Feb 9th 2007 12:53PM

I hope Dwayne Wade was misquoted in an article today in the Miami Herald. I know the Herald has issues with accuracy and they are still probably looking for the boat I dont own in Miami, but according to the Herald, and i have a hard time thinking even the Herald could get this quote wrong, Wade said the following:

DIG AT DIRK

After the Heat practiced Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena, Wade was asked if he believes players are ultimately remembered for what they do at the end of games.

Wade, who usually is selective and subtle with his criticisms of opposing players, took the opportunity to take a jab at Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki, who has failed to give the Heat credit for beating the Mavericks in the Finals last season.

''At the end of the day,'' Wade said, ``you're remembered for what you did at the end. . . . I think that's the reason -- Dirk says they gave us the championship last year, but he's the reason they lost the championship, because he wasn't the leader that he's supposed to be in the closing moments. That's because of great defense by us, but also he wasn't assertive enough as a leader's supposed to be.''

Say what ? Is this the DWade of some of the lamest , boring commercials known to man ? Commercials that are singlehandedly responsible for selling more commercial skipping Tivos than anything else on TV ?

Dwayne I don't blame you for not looking at tapes of the finals. You obviously didn't. You would have seen your unbelievable skills and some other unbelievable elements that if I could discuss honestly here I would get fined for.

You are right, endings are remembered. And the ending of 3 of the games of the Finals will be remembered alongside Game 6 of the King vs Lakers Conf Finals a few years ago.

I guess you have earned the right to criticize Dirk with an obvious display of your own leadership skills.

I know Shaq appreciates your leadership as well. He called out your team a few weeks ago saying it was "embarassing'. Great leadership DWade. Your coach sat players for being fat. I guess you couldnt lead them away from the buffet.

You are an amazing player Dwayne. I love watching you shoot free throws. What you know about Dirk's leadership skills is non existent. You don't have a clue. Your ability to evaluate leadership skills....well you obviously have an overinflated value of your own. Did you take business classes at Marquette ?

Now we know why Charles won't put you in his 5.

And Im pissed for one more reason. Im going to have to miss our next game against the Heat on Feb 22. A previous engagement. I guess its just a missed opportunity to bring a local business class to the game and try to let them interview you about your leadership skills.

[/quote:29o7wp1j]

:lol:

Leże... po prostu leże... dawno czegos tak genialnego nie czytalem. wiedzialem ze Cuban ma jaja, ale nie wiedzialem ze az tak wyjedzie. Pięknie, to cos z cyklu "wszystko co chcielibyscie wiedziec a boicie sie zapytac" ;-)

Jest jakis ciąg dalszy tej historii ? Bo jestem cholernie ciekaw jaka bylaby riposta na takie gadane :twisted:

PS. Prowokował to ma 8)

PS2. Trudno wybrac nawet najfajniejsze cytaty, ale oprocz tego pogrubionego to rozbił mnie totalnie kawalki z bufetem i ten z Shaqiem...

Jest jakis ciąg dalszy tej historii ? Bo jestem cholernie ciekaw jaka bylaby riposta na takie gadane

Riposty nie bylo i nie bedzie zadnej (jakbys ogladal mecz Cavs - Heat, to bys wiedzial i napewno uslyszal bo poswiecono temu sporo czasu) Wade zapytany jak zareaguje na to co powiedzial Cuban, odpowiedzial, ze: Nie ma pojecia dlaczego w takim "tonie" Cuban sie do niego zwrocil i ze nie bedzie tego komentowal.

Prowokował to ma

Czym niby prowokowal, skoro to Nowitzki wypowiedzial sie pierwszy o tym, ze oddali mistrzostwo Miami? O ile sie nie myle to mozna nazwac prowokacja i to na najwyzszym poziomie...

Niezle niezle ;). Tych fragmentow, ktore mnie rozbawily do lez jest wiele, ale jeden z moich ulubionych to "Dwayne I don't blame you for not looking at tapes of the finals. You obviously didn't. You would have seen your unbelievable skills and some other unbelievable elements that if I could discuss honestly here I would get fined for". To z leadershipem i buffetem tez miazdzy, oraz "You are an amazing player Dwayne. I love watching you shoot free throws". Cuban sie postaral, ma chlop jaja i niezle to wszystko ujal, w dodatku humorystycznie ;].

Cuban zaprezentował się jak zwykle. Z jednej strony szczerze, co jest dobre, a z drugiej jak debil, co towarzyszy mu przez całą karierę właścicielską. W czasie finałów nie brakowało głosów, że on razem z Avery'm Johnsonem sami położyli chemię swojej drużyny uniemożliwiając jej podniesienie się po łomocie w Miami. Zespół, zamiast się skupić na treningach, był raczony cytatami o sędziach i tyradami o stronniczości :? I jak wspomniał Jmy to Dirk zaczął, więc Cuban tylko się ośmiesza i odgrzewa kotlety z czerwca.

Wg mnie Wade postapil slusznie. Co do Cubana, co mu sie dziwic wciaz go boli ta porazka i nie umie tego odzalowac. Jeszcze nigdy nie byli tak blisko i prawie sie udalo. Az sie w nim gotuje kiedy tylko wraca pamiecia do tamtych wydarzen. Zreszat to fanatyk zarowno Nowitzkiego jak i Mavs (zadna nowosc) wiec rzecz jasna, ze komentarze beda zgryzliwe i zlosliwe a w dodoatku przepelnione nienawiscia. Ale tak jak mowie dobrze, ze Wade tego nie ciagnal. Wystarczy, ze pkaze mu pierscien, to wystarczy.

nie zgadzam się z tym co powiedział Jmy zwłaszcza, że pamiętam, że Dirk bardzo wychwalał to w jaki sposób Wade poprowadził Heat do tytułu od trzeciego meczu. Co takiego powiedział Dirk :?: przecież nie powiedział nic, że pozwolili im wygrać czy coś w tym stylu, powiedział to co każdy niezależnie od dyscypliny jaką uprawia powiedziałby po tym jak mając sytuację pod kontrolę sporą przewagę ostatecznie jednak przegrywa. Wade nagle teraz pytany czy gracze są zapamiętywani za to co robią w końcówkach zaczyna nawijać na temat Nowitzkiego, nie wiem jak tu można w tej chwili bronić tego, że to Wade ten skromniś bez wybujałego ego zaczyna kwestionować leadership gościa, który zdecydowanie częściej od niego w swojej karierze trafiał ważne rzuty. Zwłaszcza, że jak ktoś ma być pamiętany za to co robi w końcówkach meczow to on sam wielu osobom będzie się kojarzył zdecydowanie nie z tym z czym chciałby.

Wiec moze ten art wyjasni troche wiecej. Autor twierdzi, ze zarowno Nowitzki jak i Wade maja racje w tym sporze:

Dwyane Wade and Dirk Nowitzki See Eye to Eye

Something put Dwyane Wade in a foul mood today ... maybe he's upset about not being Charles Barkley's 5. Maybe those little brats in that commercial never thanked him for the basketballs or the new goal. But whatever it was, it put D-Wade in the mood to come out of left field and whale on Dirk Nowitzki.

'At the end of the day,'' Wade told the Miami Herald, "you're remembered for what you did at the end. ... Dirk says they gave us the championship last year, but he's the reason they lost the championship, because he wasn't the leader that he's supposed to be in the closing moments. That's because of great defense by us, but also he wasn't assertive enough as a leader's supposed to be.''

Just one second there, professor. You're upset because Dirk said that the Mavs "gave" the title away, and then ... you accuse Dirk of not having the leadership to bring it home. Isn't that kind of what Dirk said? To recap:

Dirk: We gave them the title.

Dwyane: Yeah, well ... YOU GAVE US THE TITLE.

They're both right, because they're saying pretty much the same thing. Dirk might disagree on specifically who is responsible for the Mavs giveaway, but they did give it away. Wade says as much himself, acknowledging that if Dirk had a little more of a closer's mentality, that it was right there for the Mavs.

As for Dirk's leadership ... it's something I've harped on in the past. I once even went so far as to argue that no team relying on Dirk Nowitzki as their leader would ever win a title ... and while I wish I could have that particular statement back, I think it's still true that Dirk, despite being one of the best players in the league, is probably not one of the best leaders.