Skocz do zawartości

San Antonio Spurs 2016/2017

Przem

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...

Rumor Per a Source: Florida offer to Becky Hammon would make her 12th Highest Paid Coach in SEC likely not enough for her to accept position

Spurs assistant Becky Hammon, who has been offered the Florida women's coaching job, is not on the SAS bench tonite. @DavidFloresKENS

art o Millsie

"If you were San Antonio, what would you be comfortable with offering Patty Mills this offseason? Would it be reasonable to expect him to be at least a passable starting point guard in two seasons, after Tony Parker's contract expires?" -- Evan Kirkpatrick

To take the latter question first, I think so. There's been some concern about whether Mills can succeed without Manu Ginobili alongside him to share ballhandling duties. I don't think the statistical evidence backs that up. The Spurs have a slightly better offensive rating (and net rating) when Mills plays without Ginobili, per NBA.com/Stats, and such lineups that include Kawhi Leonard have been more effective, posting a sizzling 115.6 offensive rating in 447 minutes. Some of that is probably Leonard and company beating up on second units, but we've also seen Mills finish several games recently.

Leonard's development into a viable shot creator makes it easier to compensate for the fact that Mills is not a natural playmaker, and Mills' shooting makes him a dangerous spot-up threat when Leonard isolates.

There are three issues here:

1. Mills' age (he'll be 30 before the 2018-19 season)

2. The possible development of Dejounte Murray into a starting-caliber point guard

3. The ability for San Antonio to clear huge cap space in either the summer of 2018 or 2019, depending on whether LaMarcus Aldridge and Danny Green pick up 2018-19 player options, which is unlikely

A big one-year contract might be ideal for the Spurs in terms of retaining flexibility. Unfortunately, Mills will surely get multi-year offers from other teams, so realistically San Antonio would probably have to go at least two years. I'd probably be comfortable paying up to $30 million over that span, given how difficult it would be for the Spurs to replace Mills in free agency this summer.

Kolejny mecz gdy mocne rozpoczęcie plus 20 szkodzi spurs.

Cavs clips okc i teraz gsw do zestawu.

To oznacza odpoczynek i brak docisku na seed 1.

Z drugiej strony to tez znaczy mniej stresu dla gsw.

Wiec zysk na dwie pierwsze rundy ale nue na serie z gsw.

Parker to problem spurs kosmiczny.

Boli nas tam gdzie biegają steph Cp3 RW lillard i kyrie.

Pech.

2-1 w serii dla Spurs.

Pierwsze spotkanie blowout dla Spurs

Drugiego nie ma co liczyć, bo nie grali główni aktorzy.

Trzecie wysokie prowadzenie i przegrana. Warriors po b2b z Houston, a Spurs domu od 4 spotkań z odpoczynkiem pomiędzy nimi.

Leonard w 2 spotkaniach z Warriors 0% za 3.

Mam mętlik w głowie.

Po tym zdaniu mam większy mętlik.

A mętlik dotyczył raczej Spurs niż Warriors.

A jaki tu mozna miec mętlik?

Przecież chyba nie zakładałeś że Spurs ma szansę z Golden?

Zwłaszcza że Leonard czy Spurs zazwyczaj w PO nie nadążają za młodymi nogami

Spurs zwalniają tempo.

Kolejny sezon 60 zwycięstw Wiec teraz wyciszenie i dopieszczenie zdrowia u greena parkera i manu.

2 nd seed jest jyz stad dziwne mecze.

Z lakers o zaangażowaniu świadczy 4/6 ft

W tym 1 z rzutów to przy techniku.

Jedynym graczem faulowany przy rzucie to pau.