Skocz do zawartości

Random shit 2014/2015

Chytruz

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Po obejrzeniu 2 polowy Det - Cle mialem koszmary.

Nie dosc, ze na c+ komentatorzy dawali niezly popis mylenia wszystkich zawodnikow (do tego da sie przyzwyczaic :) ),

to gra Cavaliers to byl jakis dramat.

Przez 24 minuty rozegrali moze 10 akcji w ktorej podali wiecej niz 2 razy, a gdy to juz to robili to podania byly niedokladne, bezsensowne, albo wykonane w panice.

Nie ogladalem ostatnio Cle, ale jak to wyglada tak co mecz to ja juz wole ogladac Minny i 76ers :)

Po obejrzeniu 2 polowy Det - Cle mialem koszmary.

Nie dosc, ze na c+ komentatorzy dawali niezly popis mylenia wszystkich zawodnikow (do tego da sie przyzwyczaic :smile: ),

to gra Cavaliers to byl jakis dramat.

Przez 24 minuty rozegrali moze 10 akcji w ktorej podali wiecej niz 2 razy, a gdy to juz to robili to podania byly niedokladne, bezsensowne, albo wykonane w panice.

Nie ogladalem ostatnio Cle, ale jak to wyglada tak co mecz to ja juz wole ogladac Minny i 76ers :smile:

mi to wygląda jakby grali na zwolnienie trenera,coś jak w polskiej lidze kopanej :)

ktoś coś znalazł ? nigdzie więcej nie widzę tego info.

For most of Dec. 29, David Blatt’s chair got a little warmer, but that might change if the recent NBA trade rumors of the Cavaliers pursuing Lakers big man Jordan Hill are true.

This rumor is interesting and confusing, because Hill isn’t the true rim protector the Cavs have been searching for. He’s only averaging 1.0 block per game, but he can score and grab rebounds.

And with Anderson Varejao being lost for the season, the Cavs need big men–whether they can protect the paint or not.

Entering Dec. 29, Hill was averaging 12. points while grabbing 8.0 rebounds in about 30 minutes per night.

Yes, the Cavs have a $5.3 million trade exception, but that may not be packaged with another contract in a trade.Here’s where the deal falls apart. Hill is making $9 million this season. Joe Harrisis making around $800,000. The money doesn’t match, meaning this trade can’t happen because the Cavs are already over the salary cap.

If this trade actually had a chance of happening, David Griffin should make it in a second. Harris has had some nice moments in his first year in the NBA, but the Cavs are desperate and trying to win the NBA Championship this year. Harris is expendable.

Prior to the Hill rumor, the Cavs were reported to have shown interest in Denver’sTimofey Mozgov and Memphis’ Kosta Koufos.

Hill is a former first-round draft pick. He was taken No. 8 overall out of Arizona by the New York Knicks during the 2009 draft. He was traded to Houston halfway through his rookie season. The Lakers acquired him in 2012.

Hill signed a two-year $18 million dollar deal with the Lakers this offseason, and is posting the best statistical numbers of his pro career.

zrodlo:  http://factoryofsadness.co/2014/12/29/nba-trade-rumors-cavs-pursuing-lakers-forward-jordan-hill/

SOURCE: Lakers and Cavs discussing a trade that would send Jordan Hill to Cleveland for Joe Harris and a future first rounder.

IMO kasa sie nie zgadza i zamykamy temat.....

Pistons będą ostatnim teamem NBA prowadzonym przez SVG, Stan obiecał małżonce że nie będzie więcej przeprowadzek, a po wypełnieniu 5-letniego kontraktu współpraca może być przedłużona, a najfajniesze to:

I wanted one more shot at it. I’ve got a great owner. I’ve got a great situation with great tradition, and I should be able to get it turned around in the time that he’s given me. If I don’t, I don’t. But I should be able to. But this’ll be the last one.

Powodzenie Stan, przywróć tej organizacji należne miejsce w lidze

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.