Skocz do zawartości

BothTeamsPlayedHurd

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Kilka informacji z obozu Orlando Magic:

Magic second-round pick Jaylen Hands will sign a contract to join the Lakeland Magic of the G League, tweets Roy Parry from Orlando Sentinel.

Hands, a 6’3″ guard out of UCLA, was selected by Phoenix with the No. 55 overall pick in this year’s draft, and traded do Orlando after declaring as an early entrant following his sophomore season. In 2018/19, the 20-year-old averaged 14.2 PPG, 6.1 APG, and 3.7 RPG with a .413/.373/.780 shooting line in 33 games (31.2 MPG) for the Bruins.

Because the Magic already have 15 players on guaranteed salaries (the last is probably Nunn) and have filled both of their two-way contract slots (Maten and ???), a G League contract has long appeared to be the most likely outcome for Hands. Orlando will retain his NBA rights while he plays for Lakeland, so other NBA teams won’t be able to poach him away. Hands would be eligible to sign with the Magic later in the season or in a future league year.

While Hands may still be in Magic's long-term plans, recent history suggests that second-round picks who start their careers on G League contracts aren’t locks to eventually join their NBA team. Since 2017, four draftees have signed NBAGL deals and only one (Isaiah Hartenstein) has eventually appeared in at least one game for the NBA team that drafted him.

Denzel Valentine didn’t play a single game last season for the Magic due to a left ankle injury, but he said this week that he’s “100% healthy” and just needs to work his way back into game shape, per Parry “Sitting out, I think I’m more mentally tough,” Valentine said. “I gained a lot of experience watching. I feel I’m a more mature and confident player now. I’m excited.”

Forward Kelly Oubre Jr. missed the first day of practice due to hand discomfort, Orlando Sentinel relays. It’s uncertain whether the injury was to Oubre’s left shooting hand, which was injured last season and required surgery.

Edytowane przez Alonzo

Przecieki z obozu Charlotte Hornets.

Doniesienia z obozu przedsezonowego wyraźnie wskazują na to, że TJ Warren i Domantas Sabonis są w życiowej formie.

Cytat

Gdybyśmy grali dziś mecz preseason, to jestem przekonany, że rzuciliby we dwóch ponad 50 punktów

powiedział zapytany o ich dyspozycję GM Hornets.

1 godzinę temu, tangiers napisał:

Obiecujace wiesci z training campu Miami Heat:

Cytat

Oladipo spent the first 20 to 30 minutes of practice going through drills," said coach Nate McMillan. "Nothing with contact. Basically the warm-up part of practice. That was good enough for me to see him out on the floor with his teammates.  Oladipo still isn't expected to make his season debut before the end of 2019

• 2 tygodnie później...

Taurean Prince odnośnie swojego extension w Orlando Magic, wypowiedział się dla Sun Sentinel Orlando:

I want to be here as long as I can. And whatever happens, happens, but I’m just happy to play good basketball,” Prince said. “One hundred percent, yeah. For sure. This is the best organization I’ve been in.”

5 minut temu, Shams Charania napisał:

72840765_2749702581708548_19868035914022

#spółdzielnia

Otóż nie , Prezes raczył się dzisiaj rumem w towarzystwie 3 pięknych kobiet , z czego dwie nie skończyły 4 lat , z czego jedna nie skończyła 15 miesięcy - teraz rozpoczyna piekielna kuchnie i Havane zamienia na Taklera - reszta zarządu również ma wolne , bo wieczorem będzie kibicować PatoTato w walce o Silvera 1 w FUT . 

zdjecia kiepskiej jakosci ze względu na ograniczenia możliwości przesyłania plików 

631686B1-063C-4A5F-8A3F-AAA81874C4A5.jpeg.126c7c9999b3aa81f53dc06285020d99.jpeg

391E519A-5D00-40D7-B550-5A1742B142DF.jpeg