macias

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 miesiące temu...

Prosze mordeczki i nie dziekujcie.

TOP 50 FA 2017

1. Le'Veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers

Two suspensions in two years had the Steelers wondering about Bell's off-the-field decision-making. His talent was never a question, however. He's the franchise running back being compared to Marcus Allen. He could get the franchise tag this offseason.

2. Kawann Short, DT, Carolina Panthers

General manager Dave Gettleman won't let Short leave like Josh Norman did, but it would help the locker room if the defensive tackle can get a long-term deal instead of a franchise tag. Short is a dominating force in the middle of the defense who is coming off an inconsistent season. He had 11 sacks in 2015 and only six in 2016.

3. Jamie Collins, OLB, Cleveland Browns

The Browns got Collins from the Patriots during the season in a trade for a third-round pick, but it might be tough for 1-15 Cleveland to talk him into a long-term deal with a franchise entering a long rebuild.

4. Chandler Jones, OLB, Arizona Cardinals

Coach Bruce Arians has already stated the Cardinals' intentions. Arians said Jones, who had 11 sacks this season, will be franchised if he doesn't get a long-term deal.

5. Kirk Cousins, QB, Washington Redskins

The Redskins might hesitate to pay Cousins $24 million per year on a long-term deal, but they simply can't let him hit the open market. At the least, he will be franchised.

6. Eric Berry, S, Kansas City Chiefs

Berry beat cancer and returned to being one of the best safeties in the league. The question is whether he will get a long-term deal or be franchised for a second straight year.

7. Brandon Williams, DT, Baltimore Ravens

Williams has blossomed into one of the best interior defensive linemen in the league. He stops the run, and the Ravens have to stop him from leaving for a big-money deal in free agency.

8. Dont'a Hightower, ILB, New England Patriots

The Patriots have $66 million in cap room and opted not to trade away Collins and Jones, who both rank in the top five of this list. Hightower stands at the front of the line for a big payday from New England.

9. Alshon Jeffery, WR, Chicago Bears

This is an interesting decision for the Bears. He might not be a pure No. 1 receiver, but the Bears don't have much proven talent left at receiver or tight end. Can they afford to let Jeffery go?

10. Calais Campbell, DE, Arizona Cardinals

Franchising Jones could force the Cardinals to part ways with Campbell, one of the best 3-4 defensive ends in football. He turns 31 this year.

11. Dontari Poe, DT, Kansas City Chiefs

Poe is a force in the middle of the Chiefs' defense, but it might be hard for Kansas City to keep Berry and Poe because of its salary-cap situation.

12. Melvin Ingram, OLB, San Diego Chargers

Ingram is the perfect pass-rusher to work with defensive end Joey Bosa, who made a major impact as a rookie. San Diego needs to keep them together for years.

13. Stephon Gilmore, CB, Buffalo Bills

The Bills might have to franchise Gilmore because he is one of the best corners on the market. He could get a big offer if he makes it to free agency.

14. A.J. Bouye, CB, Houston Texans

What a story. Bouye rose from an undrafted free agent in 2013 to become one of the better young cornerbacks in the league. It might be hard for the Texans to keep the 25-year-old.

15. Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, New York Giants

JPP doesn't want to get another franchise tag, so the Giants have to find a way to keep their franchise defensive end. He had seven sacks in 12 games this season.

16. Kevin Zeitler, OG, Cincinnati Bengals

Zeitler, one of the best guards in the league, figures to get between $8 million and $10 million per year.

17. T.J. Lang, OG, Green Bay Packers

The Packers have $18.75 million a year tied up with tackles Bryan Bulaga and David Bakhtiari, but they can't lose Lang, who is making $5.2 million and just made his first Pro Bowl.

18. Pierre Garcon, WR, Washington Redskins

In a contract year, the 30-year-old Garcon caught 79 passes for 1,041 yards, which puts the Redskins in a tough position to see if they can keep him and DeSean Jackson.

19. Ricky Wagner, OT, Baltimore Ravens

The Ravens stole Wagner off a compensatory pick, and he has become one of the NFL's top right tackles.

20. Martellus Bennett, TE, New England Patriots

Bennett -- 55 catches and seven touchdowns in 2016 -- has meant enough to the Patriots' offense to earn at least $7 million a year.

21. Trumaine Johnson, CB, Los Angeles Rams

The Rams made a mistake in letting Janoris Jenkins sign with the Giants last offseason, and they can't afford to lose Johnson after they franchised him a year ago.

22. Terrelle Pryor, WR, Cleveland Browns

Pryor was the Browns' best wide receiver -- 77 catches for 1,007 yards -- and he might have been their best quarterback in 2016. He earned a nice payday.

23. Jabaal Sheard, DE, New England Patriots

Sheard had a rocky season with the Patriots. At one point, he lost his starting job, and his sack numbers went from eight to five. But he does have the ability to rush the quarterback.

24. Andrew Whitworth, OT, Cincinnati Bengals

Whitworth seems to be getting better as he gets older. At 35, he ranks among the best left tackles in football.

25. DeSean Jackson, WR, Washington Redskins

Jackson had his second 1,000-yard season in three years with the Redskins. After averaging 17.9 yards per catch, he showed that he is as dangerous as ever.

26. Bennie Logan, DT, Philadelphia Eagles

Logan is a solid tackle who can play in a 4-3 or 3-4 defense.

27. Kenny Britt, WR, Los Angeles Rams

After what might be considered a disappointing five-year tenure with the Tennessee Titans, Britt became a reliable receiver during his three years with the Rams. He had his first career 1,000-yard season.

28. Tony Jefferson, S, Arizona Cardinals It seems like every safety who plays for the Cardinals becomes a solid player. Jefferson had a great year.

29. Larry Warford, OG, Detroit Lions

Warford is a sleeper among the guards. Although his name might not be on everybody's radar, he has 57 starts and is a solid blocker.

30. Riley Reiff, OT, Detroit Lions

Reiff might not have lived up to his billing as a former first-round pick, but he offers a team the flexibility of using him at left or right tackle.

31. Johnathan Hankins, DT, New York Giants

Hankins is a quality tackle whose play is improving next to Damon "Snacks" Harrison.

32. Barry Church, S, Dallas Cowboys

Church doesn't get a lot of attention outside of Dallas, but he has been a rock at strong safety for the Cowboys the past four years.

33. T.J. McDonald, S, Los Angeles Rams

McDonald has good size and range at strong safety.

34. Latavius Murray, RB, Oakland Raiders

Murray has 1,000-yard ability and is a good leader in the locker room.

35. Sylvester Williams, DT, Denver Broncos

The Broncos didn't exercise the fifth-year option for Williams, but the former first-round pick is a solid tackle.

36. Luke Joeckel, OG, Jacksonville Jaguars It's didn't work out for the Jaguars after they made him the second overall pick in the 2013 draft in hopes that he would be their left tackle for a decade. He might be a better guard down the road. He still has some value and is only 25.

37. Eddie Lacy, RB, Green Bay Packers

If Lacy can keep his weight down, he can be a tough, physical runner in the style of Marshawn Lynch. After an ankle injury cut his season short, his value went down.

38. Zach Brown, ILB, Buffalo Bills

The Bills struck gold in signing him to a one-year, $1.25 million contract. He ended up being the third alternate to the Pro Bowl.

39. Kenny Stills, WR, Miami Dolphins

Stills averaged 17.3 yards per catch for the Dolphins and is an explosive player in any three-receiver set.

40. Lawrence Timmons, ILB, Pittsburgh Steelers

Timmons has been an anchor at inside linebacker for the Steelers for 10 years, and it's hard to believe he's only 30.

41. Kevin Minter, ILB, Arizona Cardinals

Minter is a good inside linebacker whom the Cardinals need to re-sign.

42. Devin Taylor, DE, Detroit Lions

Taylor had seven sacks as an inside pass-rusher in 2015 and did well as a starter last season.

43. Robert Woods, WR, Buffalo Bills

Woods might not be a No. 1 receiver, but he's a solid No. 2, and he's only 24.

44. Logan Ryan, CB, New England Patriots

People talk about the great play of Malcolm Butler at one cornerback spot, but they ignore how well Logan, who turns 26 next month, plays on the other side.

45. Manti Te'o, ILB, San Diego Chargers

Te'o might not be the biggest inside linebacker in a 3-4, but the former second-round pick makes plays. He suffered a torn Achilles early in the 2016 season.

46. Mike Glennon, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Glennon, who is 5-13 in his career, is a starting option for a team in need of a quarterback. The QB market isn't good.

47. Morris Claiborne, CB, Dallas Cowboys

Claiborne signed a one-year, $3 million contract and ended up having his best season as a Cowboy, which set him up for a better payday.

48. Chris Baker, DE, Washington Redskins

Baker just completed a three-year, $9 million contract, but he is a good end in a 3-4 defense.

49. Prince Amukamara, CB, Jacksonville Jaguars

The Jaguars signed Amukamara to a one-year, $5 million contract last year and got a good year out of him.

50. Kyle Juszczyk, FB, Baltimore Ravens

Juszczyk is the best fullback in the league, and the Ravens keep finding new ways to use him.

Kurde aż trudno uwierzyć, że praktycznie 300 jardów i 3 TD w finale konferencji złapali dwaj biali zawodnicy, z których kilka lat temu żaden nie grał w ogóle jako WR (Edelman do czasu draftu 2009 był zawsze quarterbackiem, a Hogan do 2010 roku w ogóle nie grał w futbol, tylko w lacrosse).

Trudno się nie zgodzić z Danpem, że po wyjątkowo kiepskich playoffach szykuje się bardzo ładny Super Bowl.

Pewnie większość będzie to przedstawiała jako starcie dwóch topowych QB w tym sezonie (dwa pierwsze miejsca w głosowaniu na All-Pro i na pewno również MVP). Tymczasem smaczku dodaje również rywalizacja mistrza z uczniami, czyli Belichicka z Dimitroffem i Piolim. Pioli pracował przez długie kilkanaście lat dla Belichicka w różnych miejscach, Dimitroff w Patriots przez dobre kilka lat (w latach 90-tych w tej roli był jego ś.p. ojciec) i razem tworzyli największe sukcesy. Tym razem uczniowie zbudowali kapitalną ekipę w Atlancie i będą w Super Bowl po drugiej stronie mocy.

Ale przede wszystkim to najlepsza możliwa kombinacja (i w sumie jedyna możliwa patrząc na to jak to się wszystko potoczyło) z tych finałów konferencji. Atlanta gra niesamowity atak z wykorzystaniem niewiarygodnie dużej liczby zawodników z potworem Julio na czele. Bardzo trudno się tak różnorodną grę przygotować. Obrona młoda i mało doświadczona, ale utalentowana, agresywna i grająca z meczu na mecz coraz lepiej pod każdym względem. Z drugiej strony Patriots, którzy są na misji po otrzymaniu trefnych kar od Goodella i jadą jak walec przez cały sezon i nawet brak drugiej największej gwiazdy drużyny (Gronk) czy wytrejdowanie największych gwiazd defensywy (Chandler Jones przed sezonem, Jamie Collins w trakcie) tego nie zmienia.

To były bardzo słabe PO wg mnie, bo tylko 2 mecze były emocjonujące, a reszta to łatwe wygrane gospodarzy. Nawet 2 wczorajsze mecze przestałem, bo nie widziałem sensu oglądania takich pogromów.

Jakoś w zeszłym roku było więcej ciekawych meczów, a w tym to tylko mecze w Dallas i Kansas są warte obejrzenia, a o reszcie można szybko zapomnieć.

Mam nadzieję, że Superbowl będzie jednak ciekawe i emocjonujące do końca.

Ja mimo wszystko stawiam na Atlantę i jej zabójczy atak, bo mimo wszystko New England nie ma tak dobrej obrony jak zeszłoroczni Broncos w starciu z atakiem Panthers.

@kilas boisz sie bardziej Falcons niz sie bales pare lat temu Seachickens?

Nie. Obawiam się Falcons, ale nie aż tak jak Seachickens dwa lata temu.

Wtedy jednak Patriots mieli wyraźnie gorszą obronę, w ogóle nie grozili biegiem przeciwko takim obronom jak Seachickens i szanse Patriots opierały się głównie na Bradym i grze górą.

I tym sposobem udało się wygrać trudny mecz z Ravens 3 tygodnie wcześniej, ale Seachickens to była grubsza ryba. Seattle wtedy przez 2 lata z rzędu w playoffach nie dało żadnemu QB więcej niż 1 TD (w RS zresztą wyglądało to dość podobnie), a grali przeciwko takim ziomkom jak Peyton w sezonie z 55 TD, Brees czy Rodgers. Na szczęście Tomek dał radę wbić im czwórkę i Malcolm zwieńczył dzieło po fuksiarskim catchu Kearse'a.

Tym razem Patriots są najbardziej kompletną drużyną w lidze i Pats mają swoje szanse w każdym elemencie gry. Aczkolwiek ofensywy Atlanty trudno się nie bać. Chłopaki grają tak zbalansowany atak angażujący tak wiele różnych opcji, że przygotowanie obrony na coś takiego musi być ogromnym wyzwaniem nawet dla Billa. Tutaj ograniczenie Julio (które samo w sobie jest trudne) absolutnie nie oznacza, że ten ich atak nie będzie mocno punktował.