Skocz do zawartości

Summer 2021 - wino, kobiety, śpiew, offseason, transfery & plotki

rw30

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

1 godzinę temu, dannygd napisał:

Świetny materiał, na pewno teraz zmienimy zdanie, wow Simmons ciężko trenuje i pracuje nad rzutem!

Czy to jest to samo video wrzucane przez ostatnie 3 lata w każdy offseason? Rok w rok to samo, a ludzie się nabierają i RT ten bajt z Simmonsem, a skończy się jak zawsze 😆

Ten Lillard w Clippers to naprawdę xD. Wszyscy pomineliscie też fakt, że beef na linii Lillard-George zaszedł baardzo daleko, o ile jestem w stanie wyobrazić sobie że DL chowa dumę w kieszeń dla mistrzostwa, jakoś nie widzę tego w przypadku PG13 :). George miałby być w tym sezonie drugą opcją dla gościa którego nie trawi? 

W dniu 6.08.2021 o 10:21, nba2midnight napisał:

Jesli to prawda to utrudnia to sytuacja Sixers z opcjami troche

Ale ten simmons zje***y, to jest chyba beyond repair 😆😬 koles który był studem ... ale na poziomie ncaa, teraz praktycznie jest jak cancer, zlewa repre, zlewa klub i jeszcze stawia warunki, serio niesamowita sprawa, nawet na warunki nba malo tak ch pojebow uświadczysz

Godzinę temu, RonnieArtestics napisał:

Ten Lillard w Clippers to naprawdę xD. Wszyscy pomineliscie też fakt, że beef na linii Lillard-George zaszedł baardzo daleko, o ile jestem w stanie wyobrazić sobie że DL chowa dumę w kieszeń dla mistrzostwa, jakoś nie widzę tego w przypadku PG13 :). George miałby być w tym sezonie drugą opcją dla gościa którego nie trawi? 

To już osobna sprawa. Zresztą on tam kose ma wieksza chyba nawet z Patem.

A tymczasem z cyklu " w świecie Dennisa "

#Celtics have offered Dennis Schroder a one-year deal - at the taxpayer $5.9M MLE - per league sources. The current hold up for Schroder is twofold: He wants the full MLE - which is $9.5M - and also seeks a second-year player option. Boston doesn’t want to be hard-capped.

A tymczasem w DC. Patrząc na wypowiedź Spencera, to może jednak marzenia Tatuma I Beala o grze razem za rok mogą się spełnić?

New Wizards recruit Spencer Dinwiddie recently opened up about the prospect of playing alongside Beal, and it looks like his comments could hint at Beal’s future in Washington:

“Obviously, I spoke to him, and obviously he’s his own man and his decisions are his own. So I can’t talk about his plans or what he’s going to do,” Dinwiddie said, via ESPN. “I think right now we’re both willing to kind of take a little bit of a bet on each other and try to do something special. All we can kind of focus on is the now, and if plans change then they change, but we’re here now and have a really special chance.”

Seems incredibly likely there’s a trade coming involving one or more of Pat/Rondo/Luke that will consolidate guard depth into fewer roster spots

— lucas (👀 edition) (@LucasJHann) August 9, 2021

Usman Garuba reached an agreement with Real Madrid and he will play with the Houston Rockets next season.
Orazio Cauchi: As reported by Marca, Usman Garuba has reached an agreement with Real Madrid and he’ll be able to pay his buyout in multiple installments, so he’ll join the Rockets already this season. Garuba’s buyout is worth around €3 million and would have increased in the coming seasons.

via José Luis Martínez @ Marca.com

The Celtics await word from Dennis Schroder, the free agent point guard left out in the cold when teams went elsewhere during the spending spree over the first three days of free agency. But according to a league source, the Celtics and the former Laker agree on one thing thus far — contract length.He’s only interested in one year, and then getting back out there,” said the source, who added that Schroder has also run into another problem — the sudden lack of available starting point guard jobs.

He needs time — I think he’s in a state of shock because of what he’s done,” the source said of Schroder turning down a four-year, $84 million offer last season from the Lakers, who responded by trading for Russell Westbrook.

Fajny ten fragment z "state of shock".

- Emiliano Carchia: Johnny Hamilton has reached a one-year agreement with the Atlanta Hawks, sources tell @sportando. The big man has played with EuroLeague powerhouse Fenerbahce and Mornar Bar last season

via Twitter Carchia

- According to a league source, the Kings are in the market to make something happen now. They are chasing big names and they will be aggressive in their search. Since taking over the Kings in September of last season, this always has been the plan for McNair. He sat out almost the entire free agency window last year with the thought of retaining flexibility moving forward.

- Jordan Schultz: Elfrid Payton is signing a one-year deal with the #Suns, per source.

5 godzin temu, Dziuseppe napisał:

Świetny materiał, na pewno teraz zmienimy zdanie, wow Simmons ciężko trenuje i pracuje nad rzutem!

A ktoś chce, żebyś zmieniał zdanie? LOL 🤣

2 godziny temu, kcp78 napisał:

Niezly trolling, Danny! 😁... 

??? Może zapomniałeś, ale to ja jestem od początku kariery Bena jego naczelnym e-nba hejterem, więc....

Numerous teams have complained that the rush they feel to engage in free-agent discussions before they are actually permissible stems from agent pressure, as well as the corresponding fears of being left out of the transaction fest if they don’t participate.

-  Darren Wolfson: I can tell you the Wolves have kicked the tires on Paul Millsap, on Josh Hart, on Dennis Schroeder, on Lauri Markkanen.But until the Wolves create more cap space, especially in the case of Lauri Markkanen… like there’s not really a logical pathway to acquiring him.

via Spotify

To swoja droga fenomen, ze tak slaba druzyna ma tak zajebane salary.

Shams Charania: Washington Wizards No. 31 pick Isaiah Todd has agreed to a four-year, $7 million rookie deal, with three guaranteed seasons, his agents Wallace Prather and Steve Haney of @parlay_se tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

-  Tommy Beer: Per @Bobby Marks, the Knicks have signed Deuce McBride to a three-year contract. The second year of the deal will pay him $1.8 million and the third year is a team option. The only players on the roster whose guaranteed contracts extend beyond 2022-23 are Randle and Fournier.

via Twitter TommyBeer

When asked about the status of Golden State’s activity level in the waning days of free agency, one source described it as “still monitoring.”

The Toronto Raptors have official signed free-agent forward Sam Dekker, the team announced Tuesday. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed, but The Athletic’s Blake Murphy reports the deal is a modest partial guarantee, essentially giving the 27-year-old a chance to compete for a spot on the roster.

via SportsNet