Skocz do zawartości

Gdzie oni są?

Wyparlo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

akurat historia Lamara, jego życie to nie jest taka standardowa historia. Słowa jego samego

'Death always seems to be around me. I've been burying people for a long time. When I had to bury my child, I probably didn't start grieving until a year and a half later.

'I think the effects of seeing [my cousin] die and then watching this kid die, it beat me down. I consider myself a little weak. I thought I was breaking down mentally. I'm doing a lot of reflecting.' 

Lamar już oddycha o własnych siłach, wkrótce chyba będzie zaczynał uczyć się chodzić od nowa.

Wrzucam dobry tekst o nim od BR http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2580319-finding-lamar-odom-tracking-down-the-elusive-and-recently-embattled-former-star?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

możesz rozwinąć?

Na szybko - tutaj dość dobrze jest opisane to, o co mi chodzi:

People here blaming the Kardashians are straight up fucking stupid. The Kardashians are the only real family he's had. His father was a heroin addict who abandoned him, and his mother died when he was 12. The Kardashian family took him in and loved him like a brother/son.

People here want to blame his son's death as a trigger, his son died in 2006, and Lamar didn't respond this way. People want to blame the Kardashian family for this, well, he married Khloe in 2009. The Lakers went on to win the Championship later that year, and he had the best season of his career, winning 6th Man of the year a year after that as well. He had some of his best seasons while part of the Kardashian family.

The summer of 2011 is when it really began to unravel. Lamar got traded which broke is heart. His cousin was kill, and he was involved in a car accident which killed someone. That was the true breaking point from Lamar and turned him to drugs.

Through all of this Khloe and her family were supportive. Khole was the one who wanted to go counseling, and in return Lamar would blow it off or be high on crack. The reason why the divorce took so long to finalize was because Khole wanted to repair the marriage, but Lamar wasn't putting in any effort.

There's only so much a family can do, in the end Lamar made his own choices. I truly believe the Kardashians loved him, and did all they could to make him understand he had a family and people to trust. Yet reddit like to jump on them and blame them because most of reddit is jealous of their wealth and success and deem them as "not earning it". So what, get the fuck over yourself.

Another thing, everyone knew Lamar was like this, so where were his boys from the NBA? All those dudes typing out "RIP Lamar" last night? Why weren't any of them there for him, trying to talk to him and give him advice. Why couldn't they pick up the damn phone and call him?

I'm so disgusted with reddit right now, you guys are proving again why everyone on this site gets a bad rep.

Jeszcze: http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/02/sports/la-sp-lamar-odom-accident-20110803

• 3 miesiące temu...

no to za trzy latka napiszesz Elwood co robi Bargnani, już możesz napisać co słychać u Adama Morrisona czy T. Thomasa tak na szybko top 5 draftu z 2006 r.

Ps. eurogąbek i ect. nie bedzie

Morrison ma seksi kite i jest asystentem w Gonzadze Edytowane przez lepos

• 2 tygodnie później...