Jones, Primo, Wesley
Vassell, Richardson, Branham, Edwards
McDermott, KBD, Langford, Hall, 
Johnson, Sochan, Roby
Poeltl, Collins, Dieng, Barlow

No teraz to już Poeltl może się pakować bez obaw, że jednak zostanie

4 minuty temu, jack napisał:

No teraz to już Poeltl może się pakować bez obaw, że jednak zostanie

Poeltl is coming back to the USA this week. Before leaving Austria he spoke with the Press Agency.

Future with the Spurs:

"At the moment chances are good that I keep on playing for the Spurs. Sometimes in the summer I wasn't so sure"

"I'm looking forward to be a free agent next summer. You don't often have the chance in the NBA to choose your way by yourself. I hope I'll make a good decision for me"

"It's possible that I'm still with the Spurs this year. There were no talks about an extension yet." 

"I like living in San Antonio and the guys on the team are cool, so I can imagine to stay longterm. But I will take a close look at the situation next summer." 

Trade Rumors:

"That means that teams are interested in me, my skills, the role that I play. It's not my role to be the team's best scorer. My role is to help a team winning. Contenders need players who do the dirty work."

"Half of the rumors are real at most. But there were 1,2 legit offers in the last weeks. I don't deal with it until a trade is completed. I'm not involved in the talks. It makes no sense for me to speculate" 

Team:

"As a young team we have to take a few steps forward. We're not gonna play for the title in the next three years. We should be competitive after that."

"Our best player has been traded. His role has to be replaced."

"On paper we are not set to reach the playoffs. It's gonna be a challenge. I'll try to push the team forward"

Summer:

He spent 2 months in Austria, Spurs have sent coaches over to coordinate his workouts. "But I had enough freedom to do what I think that I need to do to get better.