Skocz do zawartości

Trades, signs, rumors OFFSEASON 2008

kore_old

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Kolejna plotka zwiżana z Jeffersonem:

Dave D’Alessandro reported Friday on a Richard Jefferson for Boris Diaw and Leandro Barbosa rumor. He described it as ”utterly nonsensical, but breathing“. Fred Kerber wrote Saturday about ”the Nets even moving back from 10“. Now Chad Ford says the Nets are ”poised” to deal RJ while the Suns could deal Diaw and Barbosa for a small forward and a higher pick so they can take Russell Westbrook or Joe Alexander.

The Nuggets want to bring point guard Chauncey Billups back to his hometown, and the Pistons are looking to make good on their botched 2003 draft and bring high-scoring forward Carmelo Anthony to Detroit, the person confirmed.

But while talks are ongoing, the Nuggets, at this point, are reluctant to include Anthony in any deal. The Pistons source said the sides are "not even close" to an agreement. It's unclear what it might take to pry away Anthony.

Hmm, wygląda na to, że Nuggets celują w doświadczonego rozgrywającego, niekoniecznie Billupsa i coś tam grzebią przy Melo. Już wcześniej pojawiały się pogłoski o sondowaniu różnych ekip pod kątem pozyskania markowego PG nawet kosztem Fatty Carmelo.

Swoją drogą, to akurat dotyczy Lakersów, co chwila czytam, że jak nie Sasha to Famar, jak nie Turiaf to teraz Odom jak mantra powtarzają:

I want to end my career as a Laker :mrgreen:

The Grizzlies are reportedly to be seeking a trade prior to the draft on June 26th. They hold the #5 and #28 picks, in addition to movable pieces Mike Miller and Kyle Lowry.

Miami is said to want Miller, Lowry and the #5 pick in exchange for the #2 pick, Mark Blount and Marcus Banks. Memphis would prefer to keep the #5 pick, however -- another trade has Memphis sending Lowry and the #28 pick to Denver in exchange for Linas Kleiza and the #20 pick. There was plenty of trade talk surrounding Lowry and Miller last season, none of which came to fruition, but we'll be surprised if the Grizzlies don't make a move before draft night.

Kilka dziwnych plotek:

Wade Trade To Chicago Still Alive?

Rumors have continued to swirl that the Heat are considering sending Dwyane Wade to the Bulls for the first pick in this week's NBA Draft, plus Tyrus Thomas and Larry Hughes, according to The Boston Globe.

The trade would allow Miami to draft both Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley, who have long been considered the top two prospects in this year's draft class.

Via The Boston Globe

:lol::lol: Fantazja niektórych dziennikarzy jest na prawdę niezła. Larry Hughes to na pewno priorytet Rilesa na ten offseason, niski kontrakt, mała kontuzjogenność, jumpshoty tylko z przygotowanych pozycji :D Na dodatek Tyrus Thomas, dublujący się z Marionem, do tego dojdzie Beasley :lol:

Did Nuggets Reject Offer For Melo?

The Nuggets reportedly rejected a trade offer from the Pistons that would have sent Tayshaun Prince and Chauncey Billups to Denver for Carmelo Anthony, according to The Detroit Free Press.

The Nuggets want to bring Billups back to his hometown, while the Pistons are looking to acquire the services of Anthony to help shake up their roster.

ESPN.com initially reported the story, also saying that the Nuggets countered the rejected deal with an offer of Allen Iverson or a package including Marcus Camby. However, the Pistons only seem interested in acquiring Anthony.

Via The Detroit Free Press

Aż nie chcę mi się wierzyć, że Nuggets odrzuciliby taką ofertę. Billups/AI3/Prince/Martin/Camby + trener, który poukładałby D hmmm... mogłoby być ciekawie.

Suns In Talks With Portland On Barbosa Deal

The Suns are considering a trade with the Blazers that would send Leandro Barbosa to Portland for Martell Webster and the 13th pick, according to a report by Chris Broussard on ESPN.com.

GM Steve Kerr is also considering a deal with the Raptors that would ship Boris Diaw to Toronto for T.J. Ford and the 17th pick.

Via ESPN

Po kiego im Webster? Barbosa jest kapitalny na kontrach, do tego niezły rzut. No chyba, że Porter będzie chciał nauczyć Nasha innej gry...

The Cavaliers could look to send Anderson Varejao and Wally Szczerbiak to the Bucks for sharpshooter Michael Redd, according to The Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Cleveland is looking for a legitimate scorer to pair alongside LeBron James, and they would be able to provide Milwaukee with Szczerbiak's expiring contract and the chance to lock Varejao up with an extension.

If the Bucks aren't interested, the Cavs could try to swing a similar deal with the Warriors or Clippers for Baron Davis or Elton Brand.

The Cavaliers could look to send Anderson Varejao and Wally Szczerbiak to the Bucks for sharpshooter Michael Redd, according to The Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Cleveland is looking for a legitimate scorer to pair alongside LeBron James, and they would be able to provide Milwaukee with Szczerbiak's expiring contract and the chance to lock Varejao up with an extension.

If the Bucks aren't interested, the Cavs could try to swing a similar deal with the Warriors or Clippers for Baron Davis or Elton Brand.

Przydalby się ten trade... Redd w Cavs - w 2005 bylo blisko, kto wie moze tym razem sie uda, chociaz wole sie nie nastawiać na coś takiego...

With trade rumors swirling as the 2008 NBA Draft approaches, the Timberwolves might be entertaining the idea of sending the third overall pick to the Bobcats for shooter Adam Morrison and the ninth selection, according to a report in The Pioneer Press.

Minnesota decided not to comment on the deal early Monday morning.

no to bym się ucieszył niesamowicie :) tylko, żeby znowu nowego Morrisona nie wybrać :wink:

According to league sources, the Raptors and Pacers have discussed a trade where Jermaine O’Neal would be shipped for T.J. Ford, Rasho Nestervoic, and, perhaps, the 17th pick in this week’s draft.

A trade is not imminent, but a source said the Raptors are aggressively trying to move Ford, and O’Neal is one of their targets.

Toronto also still has serious interest in forward Boris Diaw of the Phoenix Suns and is in talks with at least three other teams for trades of a similar magnitude.

jakoś sobie nie mogę wyobraźić JO w Kanadzie, ale O'Neal-Bosh pod koszem wyglądaliby imponująco

With trade rumors swirling as the 2008 NBA Draft approaches, the Timberwolves might be entertaining the idea of sending the third overall pick to the Bobcats for shooter Adam Morrison and the ninth selection, according to a report in The Pioneer Press.

Minnesota decided not to comment on the deal early Monday morning.

no to bym się ucieszył niesamowicie :) tylko, żeby znowu nowego Morrisona nie wybrać :wink:

According to league sources, the Raptors and Pacers have discussed a trade where Jermaine O’Neal would be shipped for T.J. Ford, Rasho Nestervoic, and, perhaps, the 17th pick in this week’s draft.

A trade is not imminent, but a source said the Raptors are aggressively trying to move Ford, and O’Neal is one of their targets.

Toronto also still has serious interest in forward Boris Diaw of the Phoenix Suns and is in talks with at least three other teams for trades of a similar magnitude.

jakoś sobie nie mogę wyobraźić JO w Kanadzie, ale O'Neal-Bosh pod koszem wyglądaliby imponująco[/quote:36apke81]

tylko z tego co kojarzę lepsze oferty widziałem z JON niz PG i klockowaty C z stosunkowo niskim pickiem choć plusem jest schodzący kontrakt 8.400.000 rasho choc czy nie za wysoki kontrakt TJ? jakby tyle wydawać to wolałbym Kirka z Bulls za 10.000.000 nawet z Gordonem (6.400.000) lub Tyrusem zamiast picku #17.

ja mimo kontraktu Blounta brałbym Beasleya od rileya więc nazwaniem głupiej propozycji "szukaniem głupiego" nie uwazam

takze odswiezenie Websterem z PTB uwazam za ciekawe, gdyz Leandro moze juz się zgrał w tym systemie a wnosiłby on PTB doswiadczenie tak bardzo potrzebne....

tylko z tego co kojarzę lepsze oferty widziałem z JON niz PG i klockowaty C z stosunkowo niskim pickiem choć plusem jest schodzący kontrakt 8.400.000 rasho choc czy nie za wysoki kontrakt TJ? jakby tyle wydawać to wolałbym Kirka z Bulls za 10.000.000 nawet z Gordonem (6.400.000) lub Tyrusem zamiast picku #17.

Wątpie żeby tyle Bulls dali ale jeśli to brałbym w ciemno bo Kirka naprawdę bym chciał w Pacers... A tak już pomijając to, to całkiem w dupke pomysł z Raps. Spadający Rasho, plus naprawdę niezły młody PG no i ten ewentualny pick to chyba najlepsza realna opcja biorąc pod uwagę trade'owanie Tinsley'a. Jeszcze żeby te picki dobrze wykorzystać (Gordon+Hibbert przykładowo ;) ) i jest naprawdę fajna podwalina pod przyszłe sukcesy ;) .

J.J. Redick is supremely confident that he will be playing for the Magic next season, according to The Orlando Sentinel.

The team said on Monday that they have no plans to trade the sharpshooter this offseason, whether it be on draft night or later this summer.

In a recent blog entry, Redick confirmed his status.

"The Magic have some decisions to make this offseason -- free agency, trades, and the draft. But I believe 100 percent I'll be back with the Magic," Redick wrote.

"In fact, I don't even think it's an issue. I just need to get better and earn Stan's trust and get some minutes. We shall see."

czyli jednak, szkoda mi go bo i tak wątpie, żeby dostał te swoje minuty, bo jak na razie to ten jego talent równomiernie klub i on sam sobie marnują, no ale zobaczymy

The Portland Trail Blazers will acquire the 27th pick in the draft from New Orleans in exchange for cash considerations, according to a report from ESPN.

The deal was agreed to verbally between the two teams on Tuesday night, according to the source. The teams have scheduled a trade call with the league in the morning to make the deal official.

Heat Not Sold On Beasley

Are the Miami Heat looking to trade away from the second overall pick because they are not sold on Michael Beasley, a consensus top two selection?

According to Chad Ford from ESPN.com, Miami president Pat Riley seems to be uncomfortable with Beasley's personality and seems dead set on finding a point guard to pair in the backcourt with Dwyane Wade.

Riley conducted two private workouts on Tuesday - one with Jerryd Bayless from Arizona, and the other with O.J. Mayo, which has received rave reviews of late.

In conjunction with the workouts, the Heat have been actively shopping the second pick in the draft with an eye on selecting Mayo or Bayless lower while acquiring another asset.

Even if no trade is made, Mayo says that he has been told by Riley that he is definitely a possibility to be selected with the second overall pick.

Via ESPN

Dziwna sprawa, dlaczego Riles tak mocno chcę Mayo? Jeśli rzeczywiście jest nam na gwałt potrzebny to tylko poprzez trejd 2 picku - branie OJ z dwójką byłoby delikatnie mówiąc 'nie na miejscu'.

Samą chęć pozyskania Mayo, a nie Beasleya jest zrozumiała, ob OJ pasuje tu dużo bardziej od kolesia tak podobnego do Mariona, a przy tym powinien się fajnie uzupełniać z Wade'em ze względu na dobry rzut, jednak branie go już z dwójką zamiast zrobić ruch w stylu Bulls w drafcie 2006 wydaje się dziwne. Czyżby tacy Wolves również wolą Mayo od Beasleya? Bo inaczej tego wytłumaczyć sobie nie mogę. W każdym razie jeśli ktoś by mi powiedział jeszcze dwa lata temu, że w 2008 będziemy mieć w Heat Mayo i Wade'a, to od razu bym pomyślał "o fuck, najlepszy backcourt ever". Teraz aż tak rewelacyjnie to nie wygląda, ale zapowiada się oczywiście bardzo ciekawe.

Co do trade'u między Raptors a Pacers, to brawo dla tych pierwszych. Colangelo kolejny raz pokazał, że jest naprawdę obrotnym GM-em i nie tracąc praktycznie nic pod względem sportowym (bo odejście Forda i postawienie na stałe na Calderona wyjdzie im tylko na dobre) pozyskał JO. JO, który zasłynął w ostatnich latach z nieustannych kontuzji i tragicznego ostatniego sezonu, ale też pewnie JO, który może wrócić do tego co grał jeszcze w sezonie 06/07. Oczywiście przy okazji Raptors wzięli na siebie monstrualny kontrakt O'Neala, ale przy okazji oddano te 8-8,5 mln Forda, więc i tu nie jest aż tak źle. Po stronie Pacers to kolejny ruch w drodze do nikąd. Dużo zależy od tego w jaki sposób pozbędą się Tinsleya, jednak niebardzo rozumiem ile więcej może im dać kontuzjogenny Ford od kontuzjogennego Tinsleya. Ciekawe też kogo sobie upatrzyli w tym drafcie, że tak bardzo chcieli mieć dwa wybory w pierwszej rundzie. Rasho to oczywiście zapchajdziura, choć to i tak największy plus dla Pacers ze względu na spadające 8,5 mln..

No cóż, jeśli ma być względnie zdrowy, to szkoda, że nie poszedł do Cavs, gdzie na mógłby spokojnie grać na PF, a ta pozycja jak wiadomo bardziej mu służy. No i szanse na sukcesy też miałby większe. No ale cóż, nie ma co teraz rozpamiętywać i pozostaje wierzyć, że Redda sie uda pozyskać.

Dosyć niespodziewany ruch ze strony Raptors ale co by nie mówić - stali w miejscu przez ostatni rok. 2 szybkie exity w PO. Kontrakt JO jest miażdzący, jeśli będzie mało grał przez najbliższe 2 lata... Na ich miejscu starałbym się pozyskać raczej Branda, w Clippers od dawna brak dobrego PG więc myślę, że daliby radę wyciągnąć Eltona z Kalifornii. Ale zdrowy JO to klasa, jeśli będzie w zdrowiu przez większą część sezonu to mogą sporo namieszać w czubie konfy.

Mayo będzie przydatny w zespole ale na pewno nie kosztem 2 picku. Muszą coś wykombinować z T-Wolves bo niżej jak 3 OJ pewnie nie spadnie. Trochę szkoda mi Beasleya, chłopak ma na prawdę kapitalne podejście, wszystko obraca w żart. I wolałbym wymienić Mariona za jakiegoś PG i wziąć właśnie Michaela. Pat ma pewnie teraz spory dylemat, mam nadzieję, że nie spadniemy poniżej 3 miejsca w tej loterii (wymiana z Memphis nie widzi mi się).

Z tym Mayo to dziwna sprawa jak wzrastała jego wartość wraz z upływającym czasem pozostałym do draftu. Miesiąc temu na większości mocków był szósty, a później sukcesywnie przesuwał się z miejsca na miejsce, aż w końcu wskoczył na dwójkę. Gdyby draft miał być za 2 tygodnie, to pewnie byłby z nr 1. :D

Kontrakt JO jest miażdzący, jeśli będzie mało grał przez najbliższe 2 lata... Na ich miejscu starałbym się pozyskać raczej Branda, w Clippers od dawna brak dobrego PG więc myślę, że daliby radę wyciągnąć Eltona z Kalifornii. Ale zdrowy JO to klasa, jeśli będzie w zdrowiu przez większą część sezonu to mogą sporo namieszać w czubie konfy.

Kontrakt JO to akurat pikus. Sallary jakos znacząco im nie zapycha - bo w tym roku i tak bylby jeszcze Rasho, natomiast w przyszlrym roku to niby te 10 baniek wiecej, ale za to nie ma juz TJa, ktory swoim kontraktem zawalał im sallary na jeszcze dłuzej... robią za to miejsce Jose, jesli nie wypali beda mieli kupe kasy za 2 lata na FA.

Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo wouldn't confirm the Jermaine O'Neal for T.J. Ford deal to the Canadian Press, saying the team was in the middle of "four or five" potential deals.

All players must pass physicals and a deal cannot be completed until Ford's BYC status is lifted.