Skocz do zawartości

Ciekawostki...

danp

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Uwielbiam takie grafiki, tutaj link do artów z consciousartshow http://consciousartshow.tumblr.com/ - nie wiem czy nie odbyła się jeszcze jedna nowsza wystawa i w necie nie znajdzie się nowych grafik i obrazów.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The NBA has suspended Charlotte Hornets forward Jeffery Taylor for 24 games without pay after he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence assault and malicious destruction of hotel property last month.

Taylor will get credit for the 11 games he has missed, and will sit out an additional 13, which is slightly more than one-fourth of the league's 82-game schedule.

"This suspension is necessary to protect the interests of the NBA and the public's confidence in it," NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said in a release Wednesday. "Mr. Taylor's conduct violates applicable law and, in my opinion, does not conform to standards of morality and is prejudicial and detrimental to the NBA."

The suspension means Taylor will lose about $267,000 of his $915,000 salary this season.

Taylor, 25, is in his third NBA season. He was sentenced to 18 months of probation. As part of his probation, he must complete 26 weeks in a domestic violence intervention program.

Dwight Howard's lifting Program

Dwight Howard , already muscular, looks even bigger this summer. Take a 24-ounce can of beer and attach it to someone's shoulder and you have a rough approximation of the size of his deltoids. I asked how he's keeping his weight up, and he detailed a sophisticated lifting program.

"Every night I play a boxing video game [called Fight Night Round 3 ]," he said. "In between each round I do 20 to 40 push-ups." He averages about 10 matches a night, at anywhere from two rounds to 12. His estimate: 400 push-ups a night. Who says video games make kids fat and lazy?