Skocz do zawartości

Summer 2021 - wino, kobiety, śpiew, offseason, transfery & plotki

rw30

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

6 minut temu, iglo13 napisał:

sorki ze sie przypierniczam, ale co to znaczy restrukturyzować kontrakt? Rozbawiło mnie to troche

Tu jest to dobrze opisane:

Cytat

If the Bulls want to lock in LaVine before he becomes a free agent, he is only eligible for an extension starting at 120 percent of his salary for the 2021-22 season. That would give him a starting salary of $23.4 million, well below his market value. 

However, the Bulls can get around that limitation this offseason by using part of their projected cap space to renegotiate LaVine's salary to the max and then extend his deal. LaVine will qualify for such an arrangement this offseason because he signed a four-year deal in 2018 (technically an offer sheet with the Sacramento Kings that the Bulls chose to match). 

The Bulls would need roughly $14.2 million in cap space to give LaVine a raise (starting with the 2021-22 season) that would pay him approximately $151.7 million over four years. Although they would be using some of their financial flexibility on him instead of adding additional talent, they would no longer have to worry about losing him as an unrestricted free agent in 2022.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2927929-should-the-chicago-bulls-trade-zach-lavine-or-lauri-markkanen

Edytowane przez Jendras

Lakers are hoping to sign both Patty Mills and Carmelo Anthony, per @BA_Turner

Woj mówił przed chwilą, że decyzja Melo może być już dziś.

My guess is that ends up a three-team deal with the Lakers. Dinwiddie to WAS Westbrook to LAL Couple of LA guys to BKN

The #Lakers and Carmelo Anthony appear to be moving closer to a deal. @wojespn also just said a deal could come as soon as today. #Knicks have gotten involved, but source tells @HoopAnalysisNet, that Melo is still expected to land in L.A.

After two seasons overseas, F Sam Dekker is returning to the NBA on a deal with the Toronto Raptors, his agents Andy Shiffman and Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tell ESPN.

I chyba dwóch największych przegranych póki co

The Rockets offered Victor a 2-year, $45.2 million extension he declined and they traded him to Miami... Dennis Schröder turned down a 4-year, $84 million extension with the Lakers. https://twitter.com/jamezmarvin/status/1422565383236583435

,,The #Lakers and Carmelo Anthony appear to be moving closer to a deal''

Ja w 2020: ok, jest czwarty tytuł, mogę się rozsiąść w fotelu i sobie oglądać bezstresowo kosza aż do śmierci

Ja w 2022: a jednak nie, właśnie oglądam LeBrona, Melo i Westbrooka w jednej drużynie

Free agent F Rodney Hood has agreed to a one-year deal with the Milwaukee Bucks, agents Ty Sullivan, Austin Brown and Aaron Mintz of @CAA_Basketball tell ESPN. Another perimeter shooter for the Bucks in pursuit of defending their title
Free agent F James Johnson has agreed to a one-year deal with the Brooklyn Nets, his agent Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tells ESPN.

16 minut temu, nba2midnight napisał:
Free agent F Rodney Hood has agreed to a one-year deal with the Milwaukee Bucks, agents Ty Sullivan, Austin Brown and Aaron Mintz of @CAA_Basketball tell ESPN. Another perimeter shooter for the Bucks in pursuit of defending their title
Free agent F James Johnson has agreed to a one-year deal with the Brooklyn Nets, his agent Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tells ESPN.

Fajna decyzja Bucks. Propsuje. Rodney na te 20 min styknie idealnie za Giannisem

Danny Green has spoken with the Sixers over the past 24 hours multiple times. The sides are nowhere close to a deal. Representatives from Milwaukee, Boston, Chicago, New Orleans are among some of the team that have reached out.

A Drumm jest naprawdę dziwny ze swoimi decyzjami .
Taj Gibson has agreed to a one-year, $2.7 million deal to return to the Knicks, Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tells SNY.

2 minuty temu, kcp78 napisał:

tzn?...

No było gadanie, że chce grać itd. Nie chciał podpisywać za minimum. Było mówione, że chce walczyć o dobry kontrakt itd. To ... poszedł do Sixers, gdzie na jego pozycji mają Embilda.

Przecież mógł iść nabijać swoje staty gdzieś, gdzie miałby większa role I więcej okazji ku temu.

Ale daj mu Panie Boże zdrowie i niech mu sie wiedzie.

Edytowane przez nba2midnight

6 minut temu, nba2midnight napisał:

No było gadanie, że chce grać itd. Nie chciał podpisywać za minimum. Było mówione, że chce walczyć o dobry kontrakt itd. To ... poszedł do Sixers, gdzie na jego pozycji mają Embilda.

Przecież mógł iść nabijać swoje staty gdzieś, gdzie miałby większa role I więcej okazji ku temu.

Ale daj mu Panie Boże zdrowie i niech mu sie wiedzie.

nie sadzisz, ze komentowanie decyzji obcych ludzi, gdy nie masz zadnej insiderskiej wiedzy n/t motywacji, ktorymi mogli sie kierowac, jest zwyczajnie glupie?! a ta wrzutka w brzmieniu 'nabijac sobie staty', to co niby ma znaczyc? - uwazasz, ze andre gra sobie w koszykowke dla zabawy ('nabijania statow', cokolwiek to znaczy, bo nawet nie wnikam, gdyz to sformulowanie uwazam za wybitnie glupie i mocno naduzywane)?!...