Steve Nash robi coming out - Nash trenerem Nets

Kubbas

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

wstalem po ogladaniu meczy, patrze na messengera wiadomosc od Bastilliona

Cytat

k**** Nash

Cytat

stary

pierwsze co pomyslalem, Nash umarl, 2020, jakis wypadek samochodowy czy cos, mowie no ja pi****le.

a tu takie jajca, gosc nie byl wymieniany nigdzie w gronie zadnych kandydatow, szok

bujał sie kolo GSW, jako asystent do trenowania z Durantem, Currym, ale nigdy bym sie nie spodziewal

Cytat

The Brooklyn Nets have hired Steve Nash as their next head coach on a four-year contract.

Nash has worked as a consultant for the Golden State Warriors since his retirement from the NBA while also serving as an analyst for TNT's soccer coverage. Nash developed a close bond with Kevin Durant during their time together with the Warriors. Nash, however, has no prior coaching experience.

Joe Tsai and Sean Marks have been aggressive in recruiting Nash over the past few weeks.

“I am honored to have this opportunity with such a first-class organization and would like to thank Sean, Joe and his wife, Clara, for having faith in my ability to lead this team forward,” said Nash. “Coaching is something I knew I wanted to pursue when the time was right, and I am humbled to be able to work with the outstanding group of players and staff we have here in Brooklyn. I am as excited about the prospects of the team on the court as I am about moving to Brooklyn with my family and becoming impactful members of this community.”

Edytowane przez Kubbas

Cytat

New Nets coach Steve Nash sounded out his longtime former teammate and close friend Dirk Nowitzki to gauge his interest in coming to Brooklyn as an assistant coach, @NYTSports has learned, but Nowitzki is not looking to return to the game full-time so early in his retirement

ale by Stephen A pial o rasizmie jakby jeszcze to sie udalo