Skocz do zawartości

Koszulki NBA - og czy fake? kupie/sprzedam, ciekawe aukcje

ghost41

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

mate this kind of tagging as kobe jerseys is probably in europe and asia

i saw original swingmans with the same tagging as kobe in adidas store in... sibenik last summer:)

btw. we've miss something really nice http://www.ebay.com/itm/NBA-Mitchell-Ness-Hardwood-Classics-NJ-Nets-Drazen-Petrovic-1992-93-Jersey-/130890769681?pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item1e79b2a511

eazy nie mam nic na emailu. jak mogles wystawic pippena z ptb!?:) a privy na forum mi nie dzialaja:(

No cos ty... wysle jeszcze raz , za duzy na mnie kurde :( ! 2 z bulls dobre , ale niech wisza na ebayU moze ktos wciagnie :)

Pytalem o Meczowke Artesta , chcialem zaczerpnac info od CIebie , napisz do mnie guliwer6663 małpa wp kropka pl

EDIT , faktycznie byl w roboczych , i dont know whyy , teraz poszlo .

Gość Mate_Kokicar

Mate

I have not seen "authentic" jersey with these labels, but it actually looks like the original, it is proposed that the label inside.

But, I had a "swingman" original from adidas just with the label "made in Vietnam", and in fact it is rarely seen. So if the swingman they did it so the "authentic" they would not do :)

And as you say, very possible that the copies are made ​​for Asia...

Your Engish is bit weird dude! :) :) Did you copy this from Google Translate.

I'm not sure if I understand you well but...

It's not "copy" but the legit authentic! :) Just the tag is different.

These series of pre-Rev30's were made in Vietnam so that's now weird, only that small tag stitched near the larger one is something uncommon.

I know Swingmans have washing instructions tag stitched inside but authentics don't!

So this is a bit weird but still legit authentic jersey.

mate this kind of tagging as kobe jerseys is probably in europe and asia

i saw original swingmans with the same tagging as kobe in adidas store in... sibenik last summer:)

What tagging? Small tag stitched near the bigger one? I've never seen it on Swingman! Do you mean Rev30? Weird.

You were in Šibenik?! I even didn't know there's a Adidas shop in there! lol

Will you go a bit more to the south this year? :) Then we could meet each other! haha

Damn! I'm desperately searching for Petrovic M&N in size 48! :( :(

I'm wondering how didn't I see that.

Although, blue (away) version is the one I'd kill for! :)

Edytowane przez Mate_Kokicar

Gość Mate_Kokicar

I do not mean "copy", I do not know how to put it. I know that it is an original jersey :)

like the Lebron Jersey? This is the size of 40?

Yes, pre-Rev30 Authentic size 40.

I just don't understand you well this: :)

Mate

I have not seen "authentic" jersey with these labels, but it actually looks like the original, it is proposed that the label inside.

But, I had a "swingman" original from adidas just with the label "made in Vietnam", and in fact it is rarely seen. So if the swingman they did it so the "authentic" they would not do :)

And as you say, very possible that the copies are made ​​for Asia...

damn!

mate' i didn't recognized it authentic, i tought it's swingmans on your phots

there's nothing wrong with bulls neck tagging

but with this kobe is weird that there is "m" on tag, because in every authentic jersey before rev30 there was 40-60 sizing, not S-4XL

so now, i'm little confused. jersey, stitching and inside tags looks good, so i don't know what it is. could you put photo of biggest tag on the down left corner of jersey? what sizing is ther? 40-60 or S-4XL?

in sibenik near from petrovic statue is shopping center, there's adidas on 1st floor and they have few swingmans, shorts and tshirts.

that was my 2nd straight year in croatia. this yer i get wedding and we r goin to turkey, so meybe in years i will come again:)

Gość Mate_Kokicar

damn!

mate' i didn't recognized it authentic, i tought it's swingmans on your phots

there's nothing wrong with bulls neck tagging

but with this kobe is weird that there is "m" on tag, because in every authentic jersey before rev30 there was 40-60 sizing, not S-4XL

so now, i'm little confused. jersey, stitching and inside tags looks good, so i don't know what it is. could you put photo of biggest tag on the down left corner of jersey? what sizing is ther? 40-60 or S-4XL?

in sibenik near from petrovic statue is shopping center, there's adidas on 1st floor and they have few swingmans, shorts and tshirts.

that was my 2nd straight year in croatia. this yer i get wedding and we r goin to turkey, so meybe in years i will come again

Yeah, I know Wallace tag is good, just put it for an example!

As far as my authentics, that "M" on the small tag and "washing instructions" tag stitched inside would suggest it's the swingman.

But it's legit pre-Rev30 authentic, I'm 100% sure!

Take a look:

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

To show you I'm not the only one own such jerseys, here are a few other examples ocassionally found at some Chinese/Taiwanese craiglists, all 100% legit jerseys as well:

(Note the "washing instructions" tag stiched inside the white one!)

(this is not my Bryant!)

I don't know anything about such tagging but I'm sure all these jerseys are legit!

Mate!

Croatia is very popular in Poland as holidays direction. I was 3 times (& want more) couse I am gr8 fan of this region at all. Especially Roman Culture (Ancient History) & sailing - Korcula Brac Hvar...vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I live on the island of Brac!!!!

Edytowane przez Mate_Kokicar

Gość Mate_Kokicar

Oh Boy!

So from Milna or Supetar you have got a moment to my "one of the favorites" SPLIT!

Where do you spend holidays on Brac? :)

I live in Bol, on the southern side. :)