Skocz do zawartości

Koszulki NBA - og czy fake? kupie/sprzedam, ciekawe aukcje

ghost41

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mam pytanko do tych bardziej zaawansowanych , czy to normalne ze w autentykach a z ASG 1992 czy 1994 , te Numery na przodzie byly takie malutkie ? Normalnie byly 2 razy wieksze w takich jak grali .. ale nie spotkalem sie z takim Dokladnym autentykiem , zeby odpowiadal meczowemu jerseyowi.. Tylko z samorobkami szytymi na zamowienie na wzor meczowego.

Zobaczcie na fotkach , to sa fakei czy Og Autentyki ?

Dołączona grafika

To sa Te Autentyki ,

Dołączona grafika

Meczowy ,

te numery mnie intryguja , bo jerseye M&N maja normalnie ten numery.. a CHampiony wszystkie jakie widzialem takie male . HELP

Edit ,

teraz skojarzylem ze ten Bird po prawej sprzedawal ten koleszka z Ebaya http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-CLYDE-DREXLER-1996-NBA-ALL-STAR-PRO-CUT-CHAMPION-GAME-JERSEY-44-4-/140971373369?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d28c7339

Gosciu ma czesto cacuszka , meczowki i bardzo duzo Ciekawych jerseyow, ale nie widzlaem jeszcze zeby fake sprzedawal jakiegos

Edytowane przez eazyonee

eazy za odpuszczenie transakcji z lj'em i podebranie mi pippena z ptb az mam ochote ci nie odpowiadac.

te jerseye z asg to oczywiscie fejki.

heh, Gosciu na allegro cie uprzedzil z tym LJ'em i dal o 50 pln wiecej :P ,

Dzieki Wielkie za info , łudzilem sie ze to Og

Gość Mate_Kokicar

All 3 look good. I'd just like to take a look at Admiral and Shaq neck tags though...

I've used to see jerseys like this. It's made of mesh material used for swingmans and stitched numbers and letters as those used on authentics. Pretty weird... And it has the tag which was not used either on authentics or swingmans.

All I know is that Champion never produced jerseys like that one for official US shops. They were not using mesh for authentics in that period, only for earlier editions.

And THE MOST IMPORTANT THING - Champion was not mafufacturer for Cavs while Lebron was playing there!!! Those were Nike, Reebok and Adidas!

I can't tell for sure if that jerseys is fake. That might be european edition. Customized though, since Lebron has never worn that style.

Not only Champion but also following manufacturers use to produce jerseys for european (and asian) market quite different from those selling in US official shops! I don't see any point in that though but it was the case...

Edytowane przez Mate_Kokicar

Gość Mate_Kokicar

@Mate:

this Cavs jersey in an European authentic jersey (this is how it's named in stores). It's quite different than US and actual versions of it and the manufacture style suggest it's more like a swingman.

Yeah, I said it might be that since I used to see jerseys like that one.

Weird thing is that Champion used mesh material, they've never used it on "common" Aauthentics.

And they haven't produced Swingmans, that style started with Nike.

I'm glad that we cleared this up! :eagerness: