Skocz do zawartości

Koszulki NBA - og czy fake? kupie/sprzedam, ciekawe aukcje

ghost41

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość Mate_Kokicar

Mate, take a look at this link

http://zawszepopierwsze.bloog.pl/id,5594397,title,KOSZULKA-TYGODNIA-AUTENTYKI-I-MECZOWKI-CZYLI-CD-PORADNIKA-DLA-KUPUJACYCH,index.html

u'll see difference in stitching lakers logotype

on the left in game jersey, white materials are on yellow

on right, in authentic jersey there is traditional stitching purple on white, it's the same thing with numbers.

take llok also f.ex. at this lampe jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/maciej-lampe-authentic-game-Used-worn-jersey-Phoenix-suns-Reebok-/190837555033?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6ecdff59

on inside, u will se that number is sewn by 1 color thread

in authentic, usually it's few colors thread depends on how many colors are in number/logotype.

in authentic every part of material is stitchet to the jersey.

in game jerseys u have finished numbers wich are sewn on jerseys not by manufacture, but by person.

but that is about old game jerseys and authentic. since adidas introduce rev30 system in 2010 they r making game jerseys and authentic jerseys in the same way. the same materils, tags and stitching in numbers' logotypes. only difference is additional tags in game jerseys and sizing, in shops u got only +2 extension, in game jerseys extension is from 1 to 6

Great explanation, dude! :) Thank you very much.

Yeah, I know Rev30's are made the same way, I was actually interested in previous editions/brands.

If I'm not wrong, that type of stitching used on gamers, when a "border" part of logotypes/numbers/names/ is sewn over the main one, is called kiss cut? I've read something about it, that should be the name for it, right?

Gość Mate_Kokicar

Legit.

But don't buy from that seller!

He's a shill bidder, use to bid on his own auctions to get unreal prices.

All jersey collectors hate him and don't recommend even to take a look on his auctions!

People like this seller act like they're selling a piece of jewelry and not a piece of cloth! I hate to see a price like that. Ebay should immediately ban guys putting such an unreal prices.

mate i didn't know how they call it (kiss cut) but i like it!

that's true about jersey4thewin

unfortunately i bought from him few items. 1 overprice (blue magic shorts late 90's) and few 4 underprice like sonics late 90's so, i'm good with him. but there was a lot jerseys not even game worn/issued which he sold for tooo much

but it's business rules

it's worth how many somebody gives u

btw. wystawilem kilka rzeczy na sprzedaz, gdyby ktos byl zainteresowany V

http://www.ebay.pl/sch/rafiq1919/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Fake'i ,

House Ten Magic to Zwykly Autentyk , ale fajnie sie prezentuje , ma te logo NBA wysyoko , tez widzialem takiego Birda .

Co do TMaca , za 50pln ten swingmanik jak najabrdziej .

BB2 , Wybacz mi ale nie moglem przepuscic tych Pippenow :P Jeszcze z Bulls Czerwonego wziolem , cena rewelacyjna nie ma co

sie oszukiwac!

EDIT

Jest u niego jest ten Bird o ktorym mowilem , tylko ze tutaj jakos logo jest pokrzywione , ale fajne te autenyki , wydaja sie dluzsze i fajnieszje od tych klasycznych od Championa http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Celtics-Larry-Bird-Game-Jersey-Sz-48-Champion-Vintage-Old-Style-RARE-NWT-/221218925347?pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item3381aceb23