Skocz do zawartości

Ciekawostki...

danp

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Po meczu Kevin Garnett na konferencji prasowej w niewielkim pokoiku w TD Garden powiedział: “I thought we were playing Michael fucking Jordan the way he was getting the whistle. Durant damn near shot more free throws than our whole team.".

Za 5 lat Durant nauczy się feadaway shot i będzie mógł stać się lepszym nawet od "Michael fucking Jordana" :mrgreen:

to było już wałkowane tysiące razy... żeby być lepszym od "Michael fucking Jordan" trzeba zdobyć trochę biżuterii... nie wiadomo do końca ile, ale myślę że cztery to minimum - ale jako lider, dlatego KB musi jeszcze kilka pierścionków wygrać. A Durant przy całej swojej zajebistości będzie pewnie musiał poczekać trochę...

to było już wałkowane tysiące razy... żeby być lepszym od "Michael fucking Jordan" trzeba zdobyć trochę biżuterii... nie wiadomo do końca ile, ale myślę że cztery to minimum - ale jako lider, dlatego KB musi jeszcze kilka pierścionków wygrać. A Durant przy całej swojej zajebistości będzie pewnie musiał poczekać trochę...

Durant to nie ta półka co Michael, KObe czy Lebron. Nie ma tego przeglądu pola, nie kreuje partnerów itd. Ale być może, jest wśród nich najbardziej utalentowanym scorerem.

Durant to nie ta półka co Michael, KObe czy Lebron. Nie ma tego przeglądu pola, nie kreuje partnerów itd. Ale być może, jest wśród nich najbardziej utalentowanym scorerem.

Nie ma tej samej polki co MJ...

jest MJ i dluuuugo nic..............a pozniej mozna sie spierac

jak dla mnie KD juz teraz gra na miare LBJ i lepiej niz Kobe.....

Pozdro

Po meczu Kevin Garnett na konferencji prasowej w niewielkim pokoiku w TD Garden powiedział: “I thought we were playing Michael fucking Jordan the way he was getting the whistle. Durant damn near shot more free throws than our whole team.".

Za 5 lat Durant nauczy się feadaway shot i będzie mógł stać się lepszym nawet od "Michael fucking Jordana" :mrgreen:

po co on ma rzucać fadeawaye skoro ma taki standing reach ze i tak nikt go nie ma szans sięgnąć przy jumperze!

ok, ale kreowaniem tez mozna nazwac sciaganie na siebie dwoch czy nawet trzech obroncow i zrobienie wolnej przestrzeni innym.

To prawda Durant ma nieziemski rzut, sklanialbym sie nawet ze najlepszy w lidze. A majac takie umiejetnosci strzeleckie sila rzeczy musisz kreowac innych.

Choc wydaje mi sie, ze nawiazujesz do troche innego typu kreowania kumpli z druzyny., ale tak chcialem dodac cos od siebie ;]

David Lee dzisiaj - 37-20-10

This marks David Lee's first career triple-double and the first person to go for 30-20-10 since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar got 35 points, 20 rebounds and 12 assists on March 5, 1976

:shock:

Przeciwko GSW. No i przegrali tak czy siak.

On a night when the Denver Nuggets should have been celebrating a much-needed victory over the Portland Trail Blazers, the franchise continued to struggle with off-the-court issues when an April Fools' Day joke sparked anything but laughter.

During Denver's 109-92 victory, a former Nuggets ball boy, Laquan Johnson, got into the club's locker room, took Kenyon Martin's car keys and filled the player's Range Rover with buttered popcorn. The car had a white interior.

Martin discovered the damage as he was about to exit Denver's Pepsi Center. At the time, he had no idea who had pulled the prank. Angered, he went back to the locker room spewing profanities and threats at teammates and other members of the organization.

"That ain't no [expletive] joke," Martin said. "I'm going to find out who did it ... put my [expletive] hands on one of y'all. I'm going to put my hands on whoever did it. You better believe that. It's [expletive] personal. You better believe it."

Martin, who has missed 15 games with a torn patella tendon in his left knee, threatened to boycott the postseason if he did not find out who was responsible.

"How 'bout if I don't play in the playoffs until somebody tells me who did it," Martin said more than once.

Martin stormed in and out of the locker room several times, and a person close to him said his anger was not over the prank, but over the fact that someone could go into his pocket and take his keys during a game. Realizing the culprit had to have access to the private code for the team's gated parking lot, he assumed members of the organization either pulled the stunt or assisted in it.

"The fact that no one saw it or had anything to say about it -- not security, not the equipment manager," a person close to Martin said, explaining the player's anger. "Somebody had to see it. He was wondering how the organization let something like that happen. What if the kid had really wanted to do something evil?"

Later, Martin found out Johnson, the former ball boy who is now the driver for teammate J.R. Smith, was responsible. Johnson apologized to Martin and agreed to pay for the damage to his car.

"It was just an April Fools joke that went horribly wrong," said a member of the Nuggets organization who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "The kid thought it would be funny and it wasn't. Kenyon was back at practice today and everything was fine between him and his teammates."