Skocz do zawartości

Ile razy mam ci mowic?! Atakujemy na tamten kosz!

Kubbas

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFWsXbSY_g

PORTLAND, Ore. — Of all the people on Earth who could possibly be sitting with LeBron James last weekend as Kyrie Irving called to apologize for an attitude that basically led to the breakup of the Cavaliers’ dynasty.

Would you believe it was Kevin Love? The third member of the now-defunct Cleveland Big 3, which was responsible for three of Cleveland’s four consecutive finals and a 2016 title before Irving demanded a trade in the summer of 2017.

Well, it’s true, according to Love and the other witnesses who were there.

“LeBron looked down at his phone and he showed us,” Love told The Athletic, describing the scene. “He was like, ‘I wonder what he wants?’”

It was a scene and a coincidence made for Hollywood, which is approximately where James and Love were when the whole thing went down.

The Cavs and Lakers — James’ new team — played a game Sunday, and afterward, he and Love were out to eat at an undisclosed, upscale pizzeria in Los Angeles. Also, there was Rich Paul, LeBron’s agent, Lynn Merritt, head of Nike basketball, Ted Curvy, Merritt’s deputy, and Randy Mims, James’ close friend, business partner and a member of the Lakers’ front office.

Paul was among those who corroborated this story to The Athletic. It is not clear whether LeBron saw Irving’s call while they were at the table, or whether he missed it as it came through. But he definitely showed the call history to Love.

“Yeah, I haven’t really absorbed all of it yet,” Love told The Athletic. “I was always close with Kyrie, we had a good a good relationship. I don’t know, I was having some vino and enjoying the night when LeBron showed me the call.”

James returned Irving’s call in private. A source close to James declined to share what was said on the call but said LeBron was very appreciative that Irving called him. If their relationship was frayed, which the manner of their breakup in Cleveland says that it was, then some repairs are obviously underway.

“Kyrie knows he left a year early,” said another key player from those Cavs teams, who asked not to be named. “We were supposed to take another run at it (last season) and then take a look at everything.”

Love said, “I was 22 once, too.”

“I think Kyrie went through some of the same struggles that I did,” said Love, who was 26 in 2014, when he and James and Irving joined forces. “There were some bad habits and maybe not knowing what it means to sacrifice and take a back seat to someone like a LeBron, who was trying to teach us how to win. I think I’m a much better player now, a much better teammate from having gone through it.”

Channing Frye, who like Love is with the Cavs now and was on the team with Irving and James, said he was “proud of Kyrie” for making the call.

“I think Kyrie can be a great leader,” Frye said. “I think this shows some real growth on his part. I’m excited for him and for what he’ll be able to do in that role.”

Edytowane przez memento1984

Trzeba się umieć śmiać i ze swoich!

49949615_2611696325525542_83486812538719

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ co widzo kibice Lakers po dzisiejszym meczu vs OKC:

50008775_2611669245528250_18520075933004

Edytowane przez Eld