Skocz do zawartości

Ciekawe Artykuly

NY-PiXo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

R&W w koncu po to sa, nie pisza dla koneserow, znowcow koszykowki, tylko dla prostych kibicow, czasem nawet nie interesujacych sie basketem. dla kibica kopanej czy sitkowki jest to smieszne i w jakis tam sposob przyciaga.

zreszta trzeba sie cieszyc ze w ogole jest ktos, kto sie tym zajmuje. z drugiej strony, gazety moglby by sie zainteresowac i poprosic o wspolprace niektore serwisy koszykarskie, w ktorych artykuly i analizy z pewnoscia stoja na wyzszym poziomie...

Ja tam bardzo lubię R&W właśnie za to, za co Wy nie lubicie. Ale travcka bardzo się z Toba zgadzam, powinni się tym razem jakoś zająć (portale, gazety itp...) i zainteresowac koszem, ale jest jak jest bo żyjemy w kraju piłki nożnej (i skoków narciarskich ;) ).

http://sport.gazeta.pl/sport/1,35336,2454675.html

hehe......... troche się nabijaja z C+ :P

W dodatku, nawet jeśli Kidd, Carter i Jefferson stworzą teraz "Backcourt 2005", to życzymy powodzenia z front-courtem składającym się z Briana Scalabrine, Jasona Collinsa i Nenada Krsticia. Wie o tym Jason Kidd, który zareagował na transfer ciepło, ale bez entuzjazmu: "To właściwy kierunek. Ale jesteśmy trochę mali. Musimy pozyskać jakichś wysokich".

:lol:

"Jestem Georgem Bushem. Jestem prezydentem. To ja zbudowałem tę halę. Na pewno niczego nie zamierzam nikomu udowadniać" - o zbliżającej się świątecznej konfrontacji z Lakers. też :lol:

ogólnie, dizs niezle

NBA ma problem z graczami oraz z image ligi.

At least the “Bad Boys” kept their shenanigans on the court when they were wreaking havoc in the NBA.

Nowadays there are enough mug shots out there to spawn a new trading card industry. Players are doing and saying things that defy common sense, annoying fans with their high-priced whines. Wins seem to rank only slightly ahead of endorsement opportunities and monster contracts, and those “knuckleheads” Karl Malone once dissed haven’t gotten a clue yet.

“People don’t realize the things we do as players can really affect a lot of lives,” said Antonio Davis, first vice president of the players’ union. “We’re not trying to take away their own sense of self. If you want to braid your hair, wear your jeans hanging off your butt, do some of those things because they’re you, that’s fine.

“But regardless of what organization, corporation you work for, you can’t go out and have run-ins with the law, hurt the people that drive your business,” Davis said. “You just can’t do some of those things.”

Like everything else in society, the NBA goes through cycles. This latest one seems to be driven, largely, by the influx of younger players. The average age in the league has dropped by almost a year, down from 27.82 in 1998 to 27.028 this year.

More kids are jumping straight from high school to the pros – a record eight were taken in last summer’s draft – and those pros who do go to college rarely stay four years.

Many of the youngsters coming into the league lack fundamentals, making their first few years an on-the-job training program. Some never learned the life lessons necessary for the adult world, either, put on pedestals at increasingly young ages.

Combine that with the huge salaries players get these days and there can be problems. Teenagers who had to ask their parents for spending money only a year or two ago are suddenly millionaires carrying $100 bills for pocket change. Tricked-out SUVs are a given, and some players sport more bling than Jennifer Lopez.

“I really do think that the perception from the fans is that players are selfish, that the only thing that matters is the money – because the money has gotten so big – and the players don’t really respect or care about the fans,” said Chicago Bulls general manager John Paxson, who won three NBA titles as a player.

“I don’t think that’s necessarily the reality, but as they say, perception is reality.”

The personal antics don’t help. Kobe Bryant no longer faces criminal charges, but he’s still being sued by a woman who claims he raped her. Police had to use a stun gun on Michael Olowokandi last month to get him to leave an Indianapolis bar.

Carmelo Anthony has been in a bar fight, charged with drug possession after a friend’s marijuana was found in his backpack and seen on a homemade DVD with a man who warns that people who tip police about drug deals “get a hole in their head” – and that’s just since September.

Latrell Sprewell said “I’ve got my family to feed” when he demanded Minnesota extend the contract that pays him $14.6 million this year, then got suspended for yelling a sexual vulgarity at a female fan. A week after signing a six-year, $84 million contract extension with Portland, Zach Randolph had to find his own way to a game in Toronto because his alarm clock didn’t go off, and he missed the team flight.

And, of course, there’s the brawl. Ron Artest, last year’s defensive player of the year, has been suspended for the rest of the season after charging into the stands in Detroit and punching a fan he thought had thrown a drink at him, and eight other players got suspensions ranging from eight to 30 games. Five Indiana Pacers are facing charges, and the civil lawsuits are already starting.

An arbitrator this week reduced Jermaine O’Neal’s 25-game suspension by 10 games, allowing O’Neal to play for Indiana against the Pistons today. A federal judge upheld the reduction, pending his ruling on an NBA suit challenging the arbitrator’s authority. All the other suspensions were upheld by the arbitrator.

“Any professional sport has a problem to some degree when an incident like this takes place,” San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. “The salaries that professional athletes make can be a problem if players aren’t aware of what that responsibility might be, what comes along with that contract. Some players understand it, some teams understand it, some don’t.

“But to make a broad stroke, ‘The NBA or this sport or those players have a problem,’ I think, is dangerous.”

Even if fans are grumbling, they haven’t turned their backs on the NBA. Ratings for Game 5 of the NBA Finals was the second-highest since 1998, and the entire series drew its highest ratings in three years.

There is still plenty about the league that’s good, too. No other pro sport is as accessible, with fans seated right at courtside and LeBron James has more than lived up to his considerable hype.

But one of those guys who paved the way for the NBA’s phenomenal success in the past two decades has no doubt the kids will be all right.

It’s not easy making the jump from high school to the pros, either on the court or off, Pacers president Larry Bird said. Give the young players some time, and they’ll figure it out, Bird said.

“I’ve got a good feeling that the league, in a couple of years, is going to be a lot better than it is today,” he said. “Some of the young players, they’re only going to get better. They’re great players now, but they’ll figure it out and get better.”

Spoko Maxec. Nie masz się czym przejmować ;). Zobacz co zrobili w tym drafcie Magic. Najpierw wybrali z 15 Huntera chociaż dostępny był jeszcze Zach Randolph. Później wymienili Doleaca na Haywooda, a tego znowu sprzedali do Washingtonu (dziś Haywood to porządny starter). No i wreszcie mieli numer 22 i też potrzebowali rozgrywającego. Dostępni byli Parker, Tinsley i Arenas. I co? I wybrali Jerrylla Sassera zaliczając jedną z największych wtop w historii swoich wyborów w drafcie. Dzięki ci Doc Doktorze. :x

http://sport.gazeta.pl/sport/1,35336,2507944.html

Kolejny artykul pary Wujec&Rutkowski, tym razem o nyk, dla mnie szokujace wiadomosci oni pisza, ze by Thomas sie szykowal na LeBrona Jamesa :lol: i jescze te ploty transferowe, panowie wykuzujcie :)

btw, czy nikt nie czyta tyvch artykułow, czy tylko nie chce sie wam napsiac kilku zdan, o tym co przeczytaliscie :roll:

btw, czy nikt nie czyta tyvch artykułow, czy tylko nie chce sie wam napsiac kilku zdan, o tym co przeczytaliscie :roll:

Ja czytam co tydzień, ale nie ma większego sensu ich komentowania czy już napewno w klejania co niedzielę wieczór kolejnego linka do nich, bo niby po co :?: Przecież każdy wie o ich istnieniu i kiedy się ukazują.

Ehh. Wrzucam to jeszcze raz po padzie.

Na Yahoo jest pare tekstow o regulach, ktorych zmiana nastapila w tym sezonie. Czyli, ze trudniej bronic na obwodzie, a atakujacym latwiej penetrowac. Renesans szybszej gry i kop w zadek dla druzyn polegajacych przede wszystkim na obronie.

Dwa teksty Marty'ego Burnsa:

- http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=cnnsi-acallforscoringpart1&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

- http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=cnnsi-acallforscoring&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

Te kolejne dwa (a wlasciwie poltorej), autorstwa jakiegos Johna Hollingera, sa o Utah i dlaczego zaczeli niespodziewanie ssac, choc w zasadzie nie powinni. Autor tlumaczy, jak zmiana przepisow ich dotknela i jak stary pies (Sloan) bedzie musial zaczac stosowac jakies nowe sztuczki.

- http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=cnnsi-foulplay&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

- http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=cnnsi-foulplaycontd&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

Cos o Eddie Jonesie z Miami. Pomimo tego, ze liczby wstatsach mu sie wyraznie pogorszyly, to wyglada na to, ze musial sie przystosowac do nowej roli. Ma byc gosciem od czarnej roboty, obrony, walki i bezpiecznikiem w sytuacji, gdy potrzebne beda dodatkowe punkty.

- http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/10835578.htm

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Dlugi i ciekawy artykul o amerykanskiej koszykowce w ogole. O tym, jak kiedys sie gralo w NBA, jak teraz. Czy zmiany wyszly na dobre, czy na zle i gdzie to zmierza. Jak ktos ma kilkadziesiat minut, to prosze:

- http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-tm-nba-07feb13,0,1868623.story?coll=la-home-magazine

Troche do smiechu, choc nie do konca, bo nie dla fanow Kings :) Autor probuje dosc lekko wykazac, ze Sacto to najbardziej przereklamowana druzyna w historii :wink: :

- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4760535/print/1/displaymode/1098/