Skocz do zawartości

Summer 2021 - wino, kobiety, śpiew, offseason, transfery & plotki

rw30

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Godzinę temu, karpik napisał:

Spoko dla Pels, dostają najlepszego gracza wymiany, średni fit, ale fitowo mooocny apgrejd względem Adamsa, dodatkowo pozbywają się Bledsoe, a w tym drafcie #10 a #17 to nie jest wielka różnica. Naprawili błędy z zeszłego offseason, jakiś tam koszt ponieśli, ale poszli w dobrym kierunku.

Dokładnie tak. Covid utrudnia rozpoznanie talentu wiec 10/17 ma moim zdaniem zmniejszona różnice wartości. A wymiana zrobiła robotę dla Pels. 

Szły gorsze ceny za zrzut erika

A tu 3 w 1 zrobiono. 

I jeszcze jakiś Kispert z 17 wpadnie ;) 

1 godzinę temu, nba2midnight napisał:

A co tam u Cavs. Jebales inne zrodla, to daj cos ze swoich.

w Cavs nie ma dobrych zrodel, wychodza jakies takie piardy do lokalnych dziennikarzy 5min przed ogloszeniem "oczywistych" rzeczy. reszta to mokry sen fanow innych druzyn + click'baity, bo jednak CLE z roznych smiesznych wzgledow takie generuje (*matecznik obecnego GOAT'a! -> "haha co tam moga jeszcze spierdolic, przeca tam tylko Lebron i pole").

tak zebysmy sie rozumieli - taki np Dellavedowa/Nance Jr/swego czasu JR Smith czy Kyrie puszczali jakies msgs apropo jakis kwasow w szatni, ale trade rumorsy to zawsze jedno wielkie nie-po-ro-zu-mie-nie, szczegolnie od czasow konca Griffina. absolutnie zero intel'u

Edytowane przez memento1984

2 godziny temu, ozzy110 napisał:

A daj spokój. Jonas to chociaż umie w reagowanie przy pickach

dopóki Pelicans nie ogarną sobie sensownych skrzydłowych w obronie i kogoś na obwód do bronienia ball handlera to życzę powodzenia Jonasowi, bardzo go lubię, ale coś czuję, że szybko stanie się "ulubieńcem" społeczności pels-enba przejmując pałeczkę od Adamsa będąc regularnie yebanym za obronę picków. Jako przykład niech służy Vooch, który jako gracz zmienił się o ziobro procent a jego odbiór wygląda zupełnie inaczej i jego podatność na atak z obwodu jest bardzo skrzętnie wykorzystywana przez rywali Bulls. Przy plotkach o Lonzo (swoją drogą to nie jest jakiekolwiek remedium na problemy) to nie wiem kim chcą chronić dalsze strefy w NO. Chociaż akurat problemy ziona wywołują wielki uśmiech na twarzy i mimo że to pozornie dobry ruch, to bez szerszego kontekstu (następne ruchy) jest w zasadzie tylko chwilowym zaspokojeniem napalonych fanów Pels

Jonas i stretching też ciekawe skąd się wzięło, bo on w zasadzie to on (miara na oko) 80% okazji na rzut odpuszcza kozłując piłkę celem ataku interior a rzut to albo ostateczność albo dobre feel at that day

5 godzin temu, polishllama1488 v2.0 napisał:

dopóki Pelicans nie ogarną sobie sensownych skrzydłowych w obronie i kogoś na obwód do bronienia ball handlera to życzę powodzenia Jonasowi, bardzo go lubię, ale coś czuję, że szybko stanie się "ulubieńcem" społeczności pels-enba przejmując pałeczkę od Adamsa będąc regularnie yebanym za obronę picków. Jako przykład niech służy Vooch, który jako gracz zmienił się o ziobro procent a jego odbiór wygląda zupełnie inaczej i jego podatność na atak z obwodu jest bardzo skrzętnie wykorzystywana przez rywali Bulls. Przy plotkach o Lonzo (swoją drogą to nie jest jakiekolwiek remedium na problemy) to nie wiem kim chcą chronić dalsze strefy w NO. Chociaż akurat problemy ziona wywołują wielki uśmiech na twarzy i mimo że to pozornie dobry ruch, to bez szerszego kontekstu (następne ruchy) jest w zasadzie tylko chwilowym zaspokojeniem napalonych fanów Pels

Jonas i stretching też ciekawe skąd się wzięło, bo on w zasadzie to on (miara na oko) 80% okazji na rzut odpuszcza kozłując piłkę celem ataku interior a rzut to albo ostateczność albo dobre feel at that day

Może i tak, ale w porównaniu do Stevena coś tam raz na jakiś czas rzuci

-  The Lowry Chase
Matt Moore - Action Network
Kyle Lowry is about to make an absolutely ridiculous amount of money for a 35-year-old non-All-NBA First Team guard.

There was some assumption from league sources that Lowry would be chasing a second ring in free agency. But while playoff or prospective playoff teams make up the list of suitors, the new operating assumption is that money will be the deciding factor for Lowry.

There will be no ring chasing under a minimum deal, in other words.

That limits which teams can field serious offers. Last week, we reported the Bulls as a team planning on throwing a lot of money at point guard, with Lowry a target of theirs and the Pelicans. Hall-of-Famer Marc Stein also reported the New Orleans angle.

Then on Monday, the Pelicans traded Eric Bledsoe and Steven Adams along with the 10th pick to Memphis to clear cap space, presumably in pursuit of Lowry.

Add two more serious suitors to the Lowry list: the Knicks and the Mavericks.

The Knicks are considering a one-year deal that would trump, the thinking goes, a multi-team offer in single-year salary. The Mavericks are thought to be pursuing a two-year deal for Lowry.

There’s always room for Lowry to change his mind, but the thought process right now is that you need to be willing to put serious money in front of him to gain his services.

- Multiple sources confirmed Sunday that the Toronto Raptors have emerged as a team with “significant” interest in Simmons. One source close to talks said discussions have not been substantial as of yet. Multiple sources including those close to talks said a proposed framework including Raptors guards Kyle Lowry, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, and the 4th overall pick in Thursday’s draft for Simmons was rejected by Toronto.

2 godziny temu, Baptizia napisał:

A ja mam przeczucie, że ten Cade to będzie bust typu Fultz czy Exum. 

A ja dokladnie odwrotnie, ze to bedzie petarda. 

Chciaz fakt, Fultza do dzisiaj nie moge przeboleć. Plan Phily byl genialny i do Embida i Simmonsa dolozyc mega atlete Fultza z tym jego pieknym jumperkiem za 3 z colegu. 

To co sie stalo z tym chlopakiem to jedna z wiekszych zagadek w historii ligi. Do tej pory nikt tak naprawde nie wie jak to sie mogło stac.... przeciez nie mozna sie oduczyc rzucać!

25 minut temu, nba2midnight napisał:

framework including Raptors guards Kyle Lowry, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, and the 4th overall pick in Thursday’s draft for Simmons was rejected by Toronto.

phily chcialo taki pakiet od toronto za simmonsa ? haha

jeszcze co do lowry`ego - niezle mu ego wyjebalo po zdobycia mistrza. jeszcze 2 lata temu w obecnej sytuacji kontrakt na 30 mln wzialby z pocalowaniem reki na 3 lata,a teraz slyszy sie,ze chce 30 x 3 lata.

ciekawe kto sie w to wrypie ? 35 lat na karku i do 38 roku zycia chcialby zarabiac 30 mln...

o ile na miejscu takich mavs czy phily dalbym mu nawet ten roczny kontrakt za 30 mln,to nic wiecej.

14 minut temu, allen napisał:

To co sie stalo z tym chlopakiem to jedna z wiekszych zagadek w historii ligi. Do tej pory nikt tak naprawde nie wie jak to sie mogło stac.... przeciez nie mozna sie oduczyc rzucać!

Był źle zdiagnozowany, a potem nie był inwazyjnie leczony tylko rehabilitowany. Przy jego urazie być może powinien być operowany, a na to się nie zdecydowano. Na moje oko to on miał nadal problem z ręką rzucającą.

20 minut temu, Krzemo napisał:

Był źle zdiagnozowany, a potem nie był inwazyjnie leczony tylko rehabilitowany. Przy jego urazie być może powinien być operowany, a na to się nie zdecydowano. Na moje oko to on miał nadal problem z ręką rzucającą.

Też doszła psychika.

-vThe Wizards, multiple sources have said, are aligning toward a full rebuild should Beal ask out. It’s not a coincidence that Bleacher Report reported that there have been preliminary talks between the Lakers and Wizards about a deal for Russell Westbrook, a deal that league sources said was increasingly likely as of Sunday night.

– via Matt Moore @ Action Network

Jesli by to byla prawda, to Westrbooka dni w Wizards tez beda policzone.

- Darren Wolfson: Doug McDermott and George Niang among a handful of free agents the Wolves have interest in. – via Spotify

- Rumor has it that the Thunder offered the No. 6 pick and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander in exchange for No. 1 — the Pistons declined. If the Pistons receive an offer better than that one, they may need to seriously consider it. – via Ethan Fuller @ basketballnews.com

- Connor Letourneau: Bob Myers confirmed that it’s likely at the moment that the Warriors will keep both lottery picks, but reiterated that things can change. – via Twitter Con_Chron

Edytowane przez nba2midnight

36 minut temu, nba2midnight napisał:

-vThe Wizards, multiple sources have said, are aligning toward a full rebuild should Beal ask out. It’s not a coincidence that Bleacher Report reported that there have been preliminary talks between the Lakers and Wizards about a deal for Russell Westbrook, a deal that league sources said was increasingly likely as of Sunday night.

Wytłumaczy mi ktoś jakim cudem Lakers mogą przyjąć kontrakt Westbrooka skoro za następny sezon zgarnie 44mln, a za kolejny ma opcje na 47mln ? Już pomijam sportowy sens tego ruchu. RW bez piłki traci 3/4 na swojej grze, a przy Lebronie tej piłki mieć nie będzie i co Harden-bis gdzie Westbroży będzie spotup shooterem i będzie brickował 4na5 rzutów? Oczywiście mówię o poważniejszym graniu niż randomowe spotkania RS. 

Edytowane przez ttr

36 minut temu, nba2midnight napisał:

Bob Myers confirmed that it’s likely at the moment that the Warriors will keep both lottery picks, but reiterated that things can change

nie wierze. na pewno sonduje rynek i stara sie sprowadzic lillarda lub beala.

nikt nie bedzie marnowal ostatnich dwoch/trzech lat prime`u stepha. green i klay tez sa na etapie wygrywania ,,na juz`` niz czekania na rozwoj wisemana czy ttych dowch gosci z numerem 7 i 14 z draftu.

stawiam,ze na 90% do gsw przyjdzie jakas gwiazda (dame lub bradley),a nie jakis polsrodek typu siakam.

chociaz moim marzeniem bylby pakiet myles turner + beal/lillard

27 minut temu, jordan20 napisał:

stawiam,ze na 90% do gsw przyjdzie jakas gwiazda (dame lub bradley),a nie jakis polsrodek typu siakam.

chociaz moim marzeniem bylby pakiet myles turner + beal/lillard

Z tym, że Beal i Lillard to kiepskie fity dla SC i KT. Turner całkiem spoko, ale wtedy musieliby odejść nieco od small ballu, co im się raczej nie widzi. Siakam byłby naprawdę git imo. 

Edytowane przez Zimny

Godzinę temu, ttr napisał:

Wytłumaczy mi ktoś jakim cudem Lakers mogą przyjąć kontrakt Westbrooka skoro za następny sezon zgarnie 44mln, a za kolejny ma opcje na 47mln ? Już pomijam sportowy sens tego ruchu. RW bez piłki traci 3/4 na swojej grze, a przy Lebronie tej piłki mieć nie będzie i co Harden-bis gdzie Westbroży będzie spotup shooterem i będzie brickował 4na5 rzutów? Oczywiście mówię o poważniejszym graniu niż randomowe spotkania RS. 

Kuzma 13 mln, Harrell prawie 10 baniek, Schroeder pewnie za jakies 20-25 s'n t - spina sie. Drugi pakiet Kuzma, Schroeder, THT (tu kwestia za ile).

A to najczesciej cytowane pakiety poki co przez zrodla. Jesli Beal mialby odejsc i mieliby isc w rebuilding (a do tego KL naprawde mialby chciec te 90/3), obawiam sie ze ktorys z tych pakietow, to i tak pewnie najlepsze co by dostali za RW i Lakers mogliby to pchnac.

Plus równie dobrze do Wizards może iść ktoś inny, a Lakers wyślą Kuzme gdzieś indziej.

Btw ciekawe teksty o Simmonsie, rzucają dość kiepskie światło na goscia z "TOP20 NBA" he he.Jak na rynku będą takie nazwiska jak Beal czy Lillard, to Sixers przespali okienko na trade rok, czy dwa lata temu i teraz dostaną max piłki Spaldinga i to nienapompowane.

https://www.libertyballers.com/2021/7/26/22593084/report-sixers-havent-been-able-to-get-in-touch-with-ben-simmons-since-seasons-end-news

https://streamable.com/rai653

In the first half of today’s episode of The Gastroenteritis Blues, Steve and Dan were joined by Bleacher Report’s Jake Fischer. The impetus behind Jake’s appearance was to expand upon the Sixers-specific angle of his report from Saturday, wherein he wrote that Washington Wizards star guard Bradley Beal was considering requesting a trade out of Washington prior to Thursday’s NBA Draft.

In his appearance, Jake sheds a great deal of light on Beal’s situation in Washington and how a Ben Simmons-led offer from Philadelphia could appeal to the Wizards’ brass. At the end of the interview, as Jake alluded to some reporting on Simmons that he would publish on Sunday afternoon, he shared an exclusive and rather damning nugget about the icy current relationship between the Sixers and their embattled star.

I’m not gonna write this in the story, but I’ll tell this to you guys and you guys can do what you want with it. They haven’t been able to really even get in touch with Ben since the season ended. Like, there was an intent to have a workout plan or whatever — like in any offseason. That’s always kind of been the case, that the Sixers haven’t been able to align with a development plan [for Ben] — that’s kind of what Yaron Weitzman wrote at Fox Sports in that big story. It just doesn’t sound like there’s ever been movement to come together on the same page to do that, and it hasn’t really worked this summer either. I think that’s not something that’s an encouraging sign for him being in Philadelphia in the future.

Simmons spent the year rehabbing and about a year and a half working alongside shooting coach John Townsend. Townsend was hired by Brown in 2016 to work closely with Simmons, and together the two made progress. Maybe not as much as some in the organization would have liked, but still, that 70.6% mark during the postseason represented a massive step forward.

Two days after that 2018 loss to the Celtics, the Sixers held exit meetings in their Camden, New Jersey, training facility. Each player was given a four-page document containing individualized offseason plans. For Simmons, the list of priorities included free-throw shooting, finishing at the rim and developing a jump shot. In that order.

After the meetings, Brown told reporters during a news conference that he expected Simmons to spend "intense time" with Townsend in the offseason. Everyone around the team was excited. They felt like a breakthrough had occurred, that Simmons was ready not only to solidify his improvements at the line but also to begin carrying those changes into his shooting overall.

After exit meetings, the players and coaches went their separate ways to recharge. Some time passed, and according to multiple league sources, when Townsend returned to the team’s facility, Brown pulled him aside. Change of plans, he said.

Simmons’ agent, Rich Paul, and family had decided that he’d be better off working with one of his brothers, Liam, a former low-level Division I guard and assistant coach, who now coaches at Division II Colorado Christian University.

Brown, who'd been promoted to interim GM in the wake of former team president Bryan Colangelo's Twitter scandal, wasn’t sure the reason for the change. It also didn’t matter.

Simmons was a former No. 1 pick, one of the team’s two foundational pieces, a genuine superstar, in talent and branding, in a league in which superstars dictate the terms. In other words: Simmons wasn’t required to explain himself to management.

That season, Simmons’ free-throw shooting regressed once again, plunging back down to 60%, not quite as bad as his rookie-season marks but still a significant drop from his playoff rate. He also took just 25 shots outside of 16 feet after attempting 40 as a rookie. At one point during the year, Jim O’Brien, a longtime NBA coach and former Sixers assistant who was serving as a special adviser to Brown, posed a question during a coaches meeting.

"Name me one area where Ben Simmons has improved," he asked his colleagues.

The room fell silent.

You’d be hard-pressed to find many players who do as many things well on the court as Simmons. The problem is the one thing he doesn’t do — shoot or, for that matter, put the ball in the basket from anywhere — happens to be the game’s most essential skill. This has always been the case, but it has become even more true in recent years, as pace and space and 3-point shooting have overtaken the league.

Simmons can’t shoot. He also won’t shoot. The former is a problem, but for the Sixers, the latter has proven crippling. This was the case three years ago against the Celtics, then again the next season against the Raptors and this season against the Hawks. Simmons has played 19 second-round playoff games, with a total of 154 fourth-quarter minutes. In those 154 minutes, he has attempted a total of 20 shots.

It’s not just that he won’t launch 3-pointers or convert freebies at the foul line. It’s that we now have three series’ worth of evidence showing that when he gets past the playoffs’ first round, he’s incapable of contributing on offense. He never has figured out how to transform himself into a half-court weapon, be it as a screener, cutter, roller or some sort of hybrid. This would be an issue for any starter on any team, but Simmons’ insistence on being a point guard makes his limitations even more paralyzing.

According to league sources, Simmons’ frustration at being relegated to off-ball duty during the team’s 2019 second-round loss to the Raptors contributed to the front office’s decision to not re-sign Jimmy Butler. Brown had handed Butler the keys to the offense, and management was worried how Simmons would handle having Butler around and monopolizing crunch-time playmaking duties for multiple years.