Skocz do zawartości

Summer 2021 - wino, kobiety, śpiew, offseason, transfery & plotki

rw30

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

29 minut temu, Pozioma napisał:

Totalnie głupi pomysł, IT to wrak, to jak wskrzeszanie Bynuma albo Odena, czas się skończył, były nieudane próby, w sumie nie ma się nad czym rozwodzić.

IT na bok, mnie zastanawia czemu Millsap dalej nie podpisany. Dla takich Lakers wlasnie jak znalazl, bo na czworce troche malo opcji maja. A i jako piatka do small ball na zmiane AD by sie nadal.

- The Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs and Minnesota Timberwolves are among the teams who have discussed a trade for Ben Simmons with varying degrees of interest, sources tell Zach Lowe of ESPN.

The 76ers haven't progressed far with a trade of Simmons as they likely view him as their path to a trade for Damian Lillard. 

Simmons appears to be the only All-Star player truly available via trade as Lillard and Bradley Beal haven't signaled a preference to be dealt. 

Simmons is a two-time All-NBA Defensive First Team selection and three-time All-Star. Last season, Simmons averaged 14.3 points, 7.2 rebounds and 6.9 assists in 32.4 minutes per game.

ZACH LOWE/ESPN

Ciekawe czy chec odejscia z Sixers jest tak mocna u Bena by dac sie wyslac do Wolves?

Edytowane przez nba2midnight

1 godzinę temu, nba2midnight napisał:

IT na bok, mnie zastanawia czemu Millsap dalej nie podpisany. Dla takich Lakers wlasnie jak znalazl, bo na czworce troche malo opcji maja. A i jako piatka do small ball 

No generalnie w Lakers na 4 jest Davis, Ariza, Carmelo no i przecież w ustawieniach z Westbrookiem Lebron James. No i nawet sam Russell, podobnie jak w HR. Millsap to fajny zawodnik, ale mając Melo i Arizę średnio potrzebny, to też taki PF undersized, ciężko byłoby mu znaleźć miejsce. 

Z racji tylu wiekowych zawodników ciężko powiedzieć kogo jeszcze Lakers potrzebują, nie wiemy jaki będzie ich regres, a z drugiej strony jaki progres THT (z jego warunkami może grać winga) czy chociażby jak rzutowo będzie się spisywał Monk. 

Ja już bym nikogo nie szukał, jakieś 2 way kontrakty do wypełnienia składu formalnie, chyba, że muszą jeszcze kogoś podpisać za min vet to wtedy może być PM.

W Filadelfii nie placza na nad Simmonsem, bo maja teraz nowego ulubienca

It looks like Andre Drummond is going to enjoy life with his new team. The Philadelphia 76ers appear to put so much more value on Drummond as compared to his time with the Los Angeles Lakers. At least this is what Sixers head coach Doc Rivers seems to be implying right now.

Rivers had nothing but praise for their new recruit as he discussed how he believes Drummond can play a key role for a Joel Embiid-led Sixers side next season:

“I think it’s a great place for him,” Rivers said, via Ky Carlin of Sixers Wire. “Obviously, I’m biased, but having him and Joel, just think of that. Joel goes off the floor, Drummond comes on the floor. We’re gonna be protective of Joel so in the games Joel misses, we’re gonna have Andre Drummond starting in those games. That’s gonna make us all feel good all the time.”

Well, let’s just say that it doesn’t feel like Drummond had this amount of love during his time in Hollywood. The Lakers certainly had their reasons, and it ultimately led to a forgettable stint for Drummond in LA.

This actually worked in the favor of the Sixers, who pounced on the opportunity to sign Drummond on a veteran’s minimum deal. The two-time All-Star big man still has a lot of basketball ahead of him, and both the Drummond and the Sixers are hoping that he is able to resurrect his career in Philadelphia.

W dniu 6.08.2021 o 10:36, nba2midnight napisał:

Mysle ze to bardziej kpienie z tego co planowal, jak sie zachowywal i gdzie skonczyl. Bo to nie jest zly grajek. Miec takiego goscia z lawki, to naprawde super opcja.

Dosc sporo tych wycofywanych ofert w tym sezonie

Zaskakujące, że zrobili z niego UFA. Przecież on Bertansa mr 80/5 na ławce posadził.

W dniu 6.08.2021 o 10:42, BMF napisał:

Ludzie codziennie dokonują złych inwestycji i tracą przez to pieniądze, nothing special, po prostu

Wstajesz rano, jesz śniadanie, nagle w jajecznicy zamiast pieczareczki czujesz coś twardego. Patrzysz, a to plomba Ci wypadła. Fuck. O 9 spotkanie z klientem, nie boli, przeżyję, ale też telefon do dentysty czy ma wolny termin. 10:00 mam wolną psze Pana. No nic. Jakoś się wyrobię. Dumny z siebie, że tylko 6 minut spóźnienia, ostatnie 500 metrów do gabinetu i wtem na ulicę wychodzi  Pan ubrany na niebiesko z lizakiem w ręce. 65 km/h na 40...

Mimo ukazania mu dowodu rzeczowego w postaci plomby która postanowiła się ze mną rozstać jedyną formą łaski był najniższy możliwy mandat czyli 100 pln i wypisanie go w jakieś 5 minut.

Inwestycja to to nie była, ale dobry przykład jak w dwie godziny stracić parę stówek...

Dla tych co lubią śledzić sytuację z salary

The NBA salary cap is somewhat malleable, with various exceptions allowing every team to surpass the $112,414,000 threshold once their cap room is used up. In some cases, teams blow past not only the cap limit, but the luxury-tax line of $136,606,000 as well — the Nets and Warriors, for instance, project to have nine-figure tax bills this season as a result of their spending.

The NBA doesn’t have a “hard cap” by default, which allows clubs like Brooklyn and Golden State to build a significant payroll without violating CBA rules. However, there are certain scenarios in which teams can be hard-capped, as we explain in a glossary entry.

When a club uses the bi-annual exception, acquires a player via sign-and-trade, or uses more than the taxpayer portion of the mid-level exception (three years, starting at $5,890,000), that club will face a hard cap for the remainder of the league year.

When a team becomes hard-capped, it cannot exceed the “tax apron” at any point during the rest of the league year. The tax apron for 2021/22 was set at $143,002,000.

So far, more than a quarter of the teams in the NBA have been willing to hard-cap themselves this offseason. Some teams will have to be aware of that hard cap when they consider any roster move for the rest of the season, but for others it’s just a technicality that won’t affect their plans.

Listed below are the hard-capped teams for the 2021/22 league year, along with how they created a hard cap.

Chicago Bulls

Dallas Mavericks

Houston Rockets

Miami Heat

• Acquired Kyle Lowry from Raptors via sign-and-trade.
  • Used non-taxpayer mid-level exception on P.J. Tucker.

New Orleans Pelicans

Oklahoma City Thunder

San Antonio Spurs

Toronto Raptors

• Used non-taxpayer mid-level exception on Khem Birch.

Washington Wizards

But it wasn’t just the Lakers recruiting Green back to Los Angeles. It was also his former Sixers (and Lakers) teammate, Dwight Howard.

“The market was kind of strange. A lot of people wanted me, but they just didn’t have the space or the money for it. So not just here in Philly, but other teams recruited me as well. Dwight was trying to get me to come back to L.A., George (Hill) was trying to get me to Milwaukee,” Green told our own Paul Hudrick of Liberty Ballers at his press conference to announce his return. “People were trying to get me to go other places.”

„Joel (Embiid), I talked to him at the end of the season. He sent me a text like, ‘Yo, I really went you back. I understand the business side of it and you’ve got to do what’s best for you and your family, but I would really love to have you here.’ Tobias (Harris) was calling me nonstop. We FaceTimed. We’re from the same area, so I know him well. We communicated throughout the process about what was going on. He’d say, ‘Look, man, you can’t go there. I can’t lose you to that team,’” Green said. 

“He’d say, ‘We’re going to make it happen. We’re going to make something work.’ It was great to hear that throughout the process, great to talk to my teammates and see how excited they were that I’m back. We had a great group, we had a lot of fun on and off the court. We gelled together well. We had good chemistry,” Green continued. “We got along. A lot of those guys were excited and interested, and expressed that they wanted me back. And I’m glad I was able to come back, and we can hopefully do something special again this year.”

The Milwaukee Bucks won the championship while ranking 14th in the playoffs in 3-point percentage. In fact, the 32.1% the Bucks shot from beyond the arc in the postseason was the worst mark for any champion in the last 17 years (since the 2003-04 Pistons shot 30.4% – 10th in those playoffs).

That speaks to the dominance of Giannis Antetokounmpo at the basket. But it was also a big drop-off from the regular season, when the Bucks ranked fifth in 3-point percentage (38.9%). They didn’t shoot nearly that well in any of their four series, topping out at 35.3% in The Finals.

The Bucks went into the playoffs with six guys who shot the league average (36.7%) or better on at least 100 attempts from 3-point range in the regular season. Five of the six (including Donte DiVincenzo, who was hurt in Game 3 of the first round) saw big drop-offs in the playoffs. Yet Milwaukee still found a way to win.

There’s only one Giannis Antetokounmpo, of course. The other 29 teams don’t have him, and shooting still matters to the Bucks, too. While they’ve lost one of those six shooters (Bryn Forbes) this offseason, they’ve added two other guys – Grayson Allen and Semi Ojeleye – who shot the league average or better on at least 100 3-point attempts last season.

That gives them seven, tied for second most in the league, based on transactions (reported and completed) through Monday, Aug. 9.

There were 138 players (4.6 per team) who shot the league average or better on at least 100 3-point attempts last season. Here’s how they break down in regard to the teams they finished the season with and the teams with which they’re set to begin the 2021-22 season:

Players who shot 35.7% or better on 100+ 3PA in 2020-21

Team Old Added Lost FA New Diff.
Atlanta 5 1 1   5 0
Boston 7 1 2   6 -1
Brooklyn 5 2 2   5 0
Charlotte 6   2   4 -2
Chicago 4 2   1 5 1
Cleveland 3   1   2 -1
Dallas 6 2   1 7 1
Denver 7 1     8 1
Detroit 3   1   2 -1
Golden State 5 1 1   5 0
Houston 4   1 1 2 -2
Indiana 5 1 2   4 -1
LA Clippers 7       7 0
L.A. Lakers 3 5 2   6 3
Memphis 3   1   2 -1
Miami 3 1 2   2 -1
Milwaukee 6 2 1   7 1
Minnesota 3 1     4 1
New Orleans 2 1 1   2 0
New York 6 1 1   6 0
Oklahoma City 5   1   4 -1
Orlando 2   1 1 0 -2
Philadelphia 6 1     7 1
Phoenix 6 1 2   5 -1
Portland 6 1 1   6 0
Sacramento 5   1   4 -1
San Antonio 2 2 2   2 0
Toronto 4 1 1   4 0
Utah 6 1 1   6 0
Washington 3 2   1 4 1
TOTAL 138 31 31 5 133  

Old = End of 2020-21 season
Added = Via trade or free agency
Lost = Via trade or free agency
FA = Still-available free agents
New = On roster for 2021-22 (completed and reported deals as of Aug. 9)

caly artykul https://www.nba.com/news/free-agency-notebook-best-shooters-added-lost

As most look towards Westbrook's hopeful future, Wizards GM Tommy Sheppard took the opportunity to look back, explaining to the media what went behind the decision to trade him in the first place:

(via Chase Hughes of NBC Sports Washington)

“That was a very, very unusual circumstance where the day before the draft we were kind of spitballing some ideas and getting some input. I had a heart-to-heart with Russell and it was important to him that I knew and the Wizards knew he wants to play here,” Sheppard said.

"If there was ever an opportunity with the Lakers, that would be the one place. I look at his Hall of Fame career and all he did for us, certainly, for me, I will try to help a guy as long as it helps the Wizards. In this case, we could do a deal and it did help the Wizards.

If that deal didn’t go through, Russ would still be playing for us and we would all be happy. That opportunity presented itself and it was a great deal for both sides and it made a lot of sense for both of us. I wish him the very best."

W dniu 12.08.2021 o 23:53, Lucas napisał:

Source: Kawhi Leonard is signing a four-year, $176.3 million deal to return to the Los Angeles Clippers. -> Charania

Czyli to co pisałem wcześniej i co było dziwne.

KL stracił min 10 mln brutto.

LAC straciło niespełna 10 mln DPE.

Byłby sens gdyby zrobił to dla 1+1. Teraz zarówno on jak i organizacja są do tyłu. Bez sensu.

18 minut temu, starYfaN napisał:

Czyli to co pisałem wcześniej i co było dziwne.

KL stracił min 10 mln brutto.

LAC straciło niespełna 10 mln DPE.

Byłby sens gdyby zrobił to dla 1+1. Teraz zarówno on jak i organizacja są do tyłu. Bez sensu.

DPE jest przyznawane tylko jeśli zawodnik wypada na cały sezon, NBA musiałoby uznać, że Leonard ma bardzo małą szansę powrotu w czasie nadchodzących rozgrywek, aby je przyznać

13 minut temu, Jendras napisał:

DPE jest przyznawane tylko jeśli zawodnik wypada na cały sezon, NBA musiałoby uznać, że Leonard ma bardzo małą szansę powrotu w czasie nadchodzących rozgrywek, aby je przyznać

Niekoniecznie na cały sezon.

Przy takiej kontuzji, przyznanie dpe jest  praktycznie przesądzone. Przyznanie DPE nie hamuje też teoretycznie powrotu zawodnika, a powrót nie odbiera DPE o ile zostało wykorzystane przed powrotem.

Po takiej kontuzji nie możesz przewidzieć, czy wróci, czy nie, a rekompensata się jak najbardziej należy.

DPE przyznaje się w przypadku, gdy istnieje duże prawdopodobieństwo, że zawodnik ma season ending. To, czy zdąży wrócić czy nie, to inna sprawa.

W przypadku Leonarda mamy trochę mało informacji dostępnych publicznie, ale przy ACL potrzeba zwykle 6-9 miesięcy na powrót, także wątpię, aby dostali tę kasę.