Skocz do zawartości

Summer 2021 - wino, kobiety, śpiew, offseason, transfery & plotki

rw30

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

7 minut temu, nba2midnight napisał:

Nie mam tweeta, ale przed chwila uslyszalem w jednym wywiadzie, ze w tym roku na FA wydano ponad 2.5 miliarda USD ... jesli tak jest, w co nawet wierze to niezle jak na lato co rok temu jeszcze uznawane bylo powszechnie za jedno ze slabszych i nudniejszych na horyzoncie.

Tak ale w tym jest ponad miliard na przedłużenie umów jak Luka czy Curry . Na samych FA nie poszło nawet połowa z tej sumy

42 minuty temu, MMM2121 napisał:

Swoją droga Bulls zbudowali mocna pakę, ale mało ekscytacji na razie wokół niej. 

Pewnie dlatego, że Bulls z poziomu 0.500 teamu oddali Butlera, weszli w rebuilding, przez 4 lata byli słabi, tylko po to, by oddać młodzież, cap space oraz picki za ograniczonych graczy (DeRozan, Vucevic), dać 32-letniemu Demarowi prawie 90/3 i powalczyć za rok o 51 wygranych. :) 

Nie myślałem, że Chicago zadowoli się półśrodkami, ale w drafcie też im szło średnio, więc może summa summarum zwiększą swoją sumę szczęścia.

Team jest solidny, ale nie jest perspektywiczny.

50 minut temu, ely3 napisał:

no tylko w Bulls DeRozan będzie grał jako SF z Lonzo i Zachiem.... 

Nie wiem jaka przyszłość czeka Coby White bo nagle stał się 5 guardem do gry? P. williams jako PF ok ale kto w takim razie z ławki bo jak na razie pod koszem nie mają nikgo z ławki. Jak dla mnie dużo dziur mają i kumulację na pozycjach 1-2

Markkanem z ławki za Williamsa. Raczej nie widze opcji żebyś gdzieś wyleciał, jak za DeRozana poszedł Young.

The New York Knicks have $8 million remaining in cap space and have interest in Dennis Schroder.

Schroder began the free agency process seeking a deal that would start at $25 million per season. The Los Angeles Lakers offered Schroder an extension during the season and then pivoted to other plans this offseason.

New York already re-signed Derrick Rose at the start of free agency.

The Knicks also tried to sign Kendrick Nunn, who agreed to sign with the Lakers.

MARC BERMAN/NEW YORK POST

6 minut temu, nba2midnight napisał:
The New York Knicks have $8 million remaining in cap space and have interest in Dennis Schroder.

Schroder began the free agency process seeking a deal that would start at $25 million per season. The Los Angeles Lakers offered Schroder an extension during the season and then pivoted to other plans this offseason.

New York already re-signed Derrick Rose at the start of free agency.

The Knicks also tried to sign Kendrick Nunn, who agreed to sign with the Lakers.

MARC BERMAN/NEW YORK POST

No nie 

@momoragan

According to @sam_amick, The Kings definitely have interest in Pascal Siakam.

- Chris Fedor: #Cavs have had discussions about a sign-and-trade for RFA Josh Hart, sources say. While he’s not the *shooter* they were wanting when FA began, those other options went quickly and now they’re looking at many possibilities. Sign-and-trades are always more complicated tho.

As of midday Tuesday, the 76ers and Danny Green were nowhere close to a deal that would keep him with the team. This comes after both sides had spoken multiple times over a 24-hour span, according to Green’s “Inside The Green Room” co-host Harrison Sanford.

@iztok_franko

Goran Dragic on Slovenian TV in an interview about the trade to Toronto "I haven't heard from Toronto yet, I'm still waiting for the news. Everything depends on the third team, we'll have the news in the next few days."

@SeanWrightNBA
Talks between Victor Oladipo and the #Bucks have increased over the last few hours.

The New Orleans Pelicans offered Chris Paul a three-year, $100 million contract in free agency before he agreed to re-sign with the Phoenix Suns on a four-year, $120 million deal that is partially guaranteed.

"And Chris Paul, who they offered $100 million from what I understand," said Brian Windhorst. "It helped Phoenix convince to give him at least partially guaranteed fourth year... I think Chris entertained it for some period of time."

23 minuty temu, Jendras napisał:

Schroeder to teraz naprawdę po duPie dostaje. Gdyby nie to, ze sam sobie na to zapracować, to aż szkoda by chłopa było. Agent w środowisku też chyba nie będzie zbyt poszukiwany teraz.

John Collins has agreed to a five-year, $125 million contract with the Atlanta Hawks. Collins' deal with the Hawks includes a player option in Year 5.

OKC’s Sam Presti and Walker’s agents at Excel Sports, Jeff Schwartz and Javon Phillips, worked through buyout on the two years, $74M left on Walker’s contract in recent days. Walker gets a dream homecoming to Madison Square Garden to further solidify New York’s backcourt.

The Pacers are still paying Monta Ellis. Andrew Nicholson has been out of the NBA since 2017, yet the Blazers must pay him through 2024.When a player is bought out or cut, their salary becomes dead money. Which teams owe the most dead money? Find out:

https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/as-the-offseason-revs-up-what-nba-teams-are-in-the-dead-money-doldrums

tak w temacie Kemby.