Skocz do zawartości

Summer 2021 - wino, kobiety, śpiew, offseason, transfery & plotki

rw30

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Outside of Brooklyn, more than 10 teams have interest in trading for Charlotte’s guard Terry Rozier, the Daily News has learned. The Clippers and Miami Heat are among the teams that have expressed interest, according to a source.

Rozier is coming off of a career year, averaging 20.4 points on 38.9% three-point shooting. His spot-up shooting prowess was on full display in a season where Rookie of the Year LaMelo Ball’s playmaking abilities jump-started the Hornets to their most successful season in the post-Kemba Walker era.

I jest chyba finalna forma

1 minutę temu, Reikai napisał:

Rockets oddali dwie pierwsze rundy za pick w tym drafci

Ech ale popatrz co to za wybory

Pierwszy to Pistons tak mocno chroniony ,że może się skończyć na drugiej rundzie. A drugi to też dosyć mocno chroniony wybór Wizards . Dużo zalezy w którym kierunku pójdą te ekipy ale fakt Presti jak na razie to wymienia tylko wybory na kolejne i na razie to cięzko powiedzieć  w którym kierunku idzie Thunder ale ten draft mają średniosłaby. Giddey nr 6 ??? Dość dziwny ruch i raczej za wysoko. TRe Mann ok ale też za wysoko 

Report: Carmelo Anthony and Rudy Gay ‘loudest names’ linked to Lakers
Spencer Dinwiddie is expected to receive interest in free agency from the Washington Wizards, Brooklyn Nets, New York Knicks, Miami Heat and Toronto Raptors, sources tell The Athletic.

The Wizards entered the picture for Dinwiddie after trading Russell Westbrook to the Los Angeles Lakers. Brooklyn, however, would need to agree to a sign-and-trade and would seek more than Montrezl Harrell and Kyle Kuzma for their cooperation. 

Dinwiddie averaged 20.6 points per game during the 19-20 but missed most of last season with a torn ACL.

SHAMS CHARANIA, FRED KATZ/THE ATHLETIC

1 godzinę temu, ely3 napisał:

Tristan do Hawks za Dunna i Fernando

W sumie to nie wiem czemu Hawks jeszcze dopłacoło 2 rundą bo to Boston raczej zyskiwał. Nie do końca wiem jaki to ma sens dla Atlanty

nie do hawks, a do sacto. i nic o 2. rundzie nie pisza. a do hawks poszedl delon...

Edytowane przez kcp78

Barry Jackson: If Heat loses bidding war for Lowry & doesn’t get Dinwiddie or Ball (or Paul,Conley obviously), there is Sexton interest.But Heat likely wouldn’t have enough to appeal to Cleveland unless Love included&Heat would then be up against tax in 22-23. Cavs said to want lot if deal him

Shams Charania: The Dallas Mavericks are finalizing trading G/F Josh Richardson to the Boston Celtics, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Richardson is exercising his $11.6 million player option for the 2021-22 season for the deal.

Bobby Marks: Sources confirm that Boston is acquiring Josh Richardson with their $11M trade exception. Because the salary for Richardson jumps to $11.6M in 2021/22, the trade will get finalized on Saturday. The Mavericks will create a $10.9M trade exception as part of the deal.

Edytowane przez nba2midnight