Skocz do zawartości

Ile razy mam ci mowic?! Atakujemy na tamten kosz!

Kubbas

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

CLEVELAND—In response to his recent firing, former Cavaliers head coach Mike Brown said at a press conference Wednesday that he was unfairly singled out and blamed for the team's horrendous coaching. "I hate to admit it, but they made me a scapegoat for the overall lack of leadership and inability to make in-game adjustments," Brown said. "It didn't seem to matter how hard I worked designing ineffective plays or putting the other team's inferior talent in a position to win, because they were going to make me the fall guy." Brown told reporters that executives in the Cavaliers front office should do some soul-searching and evaluate how their own poor performances led to the hiring of such a shitty-ass coach in the first place.

Artest's reaction to an altercation with PP 1/31/2010:

"I was in my position and he tried to put his leg over my position. But if you're not strong enough, you shouldn't be fighting with me. If you really can't match my strength, then why even try to pick a fight? Why even try to tussle? I was on the white line and you cannot cross my line."

Dołączona grafika