Skocz do zawartości

Filmy

Kubbas

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...
O Avatarze.

"After seeing this movie and staying up WAY too late a few nights, I realized the truth about this movie. Everything in this movie is a metaphor for real life and World of Warcraft... We have Jak. His brother died, he's crippled, he has no friends, and he's just moved to a new job, so he's pretty depressed. He doesn't like his new co-workers. They're massive nerds and well...he isn't. But they introduce him to their favorite game, World of Warcraft, and they all get trial accounts, knowing that the trial period is only 3 months. After that, if they don't pay, everything crumbles. So he joins, creating a Night Elf character alongside his co-workers. thrilled to find that he can do everything in the game that he couldn't do in real life. He has friends, he can walk again, and as he learns to play the game, he meets guildmates, earns a mount, and when leveled up enough, gets a flying mount. Yay! He even gets an online girlfriend! But you can see his decline in the real world. He starts out balancing the game and work, as you can see him submitting reports to his boss, doing presentations, ect. But soon, he stops exercising, getting in bad physical shape. He eventually stops showing up to meetings at work, so his bosses investigate. When their bosses find that they've been playing WoW at work instead of doing their job, they're all fired. While they're all leaving after being fired, their former supervisor, Quaritch, launches a lecture at them for wasting their lives in a video game (Represented as him firing off "wild gunshots" at them). The only one who takes it to heart is Ripley, and it slowly starts eating away at her. Since they can no longer play WoW at work, they all end up getting an apartment together in the middle of nowhere. His co-workers take pity on him since he's crippled, but even they notice his decline and even take pity on him, ignoring his lack of hygiene, forcing him to eat, and such. Eventually, their free subscriptions run out. This causes his real-world life to crumble around him, starting with one of his co-workers (Ripley) finally taking the advice the Supervisor gave in his lecture, quitting WoW, and getting a new job, realizing that it's time to move on and stop wasting her life. The guild tries to convince her to stay, but she's done with the game and deletes her character. This causes a schism between her and the two WoW players, so she ends up moving out and they both declare her "Dead" to them and to the entire guild. So Jak and his roomate pool together the last of their money to buy accounts and pay for internet service. The final part of the movie is Jak finally being able to unite several night-elf clans to start going on Raids together. However, the money is running out. Eventually, even his best friend tires of the raids and realizes that it's time to move on in life, so he quits WoW and leaves in the middle of a massive raid... In the end, he drives out the real world, fully escaping into his fantasy world of night elves...as he's shattered his real life to the point that he has nothing to go back to. Even when his former boss, fearing for his safety, finally tracks down his apartment, which he's now alone in, and tries to pull him away from his fantasy world, Jak lashes out at him And when Jak's online girlfriend lashes out at the boss to Jak, the boss realizes how far gone he is and finally leaves forever, becoming "Dead" to Jak just like his former friends... So the movie ends with Jak's real life being non-existent as he spends the last of his days with his guild as his physical self starves and wastes away in the cold loneliness of his apartment in the wreckage of his former life. With all this in mind, the movie makes a hell of a lot more sense, including why the Na'vi and their world seems a helluva lot better than the "real" human world. And all the antagonistic attempts by his bosses, the "Marine Commander" and "Corporate executive", were actually attempts to get him to do his job and to stop wasting his life on a video game, which he sees as horrible, genocidal acts in his warped mind. Anyone who's not in the game is "Dead" to him. It's truly a sad tale and has a way better message, a warning about taking a game too seriously. The bizarre part is that the more you look at it this way, the better it works. Better than most of the hippy BS messages the movie is intending to throw at you, to say the least..."

Moonlight - historia niby ciekawa ale jakis taki nie wiem nudny?

Dr strange - meh gdyby nie sherlock to pewnie bym wylaczyl.

Dziewczyna z pociagu - jezu jaki slaby film. Nudny slabo zagrany i slabo nakrecony.

Snowpiercer - straszne gowno

Source code - troche lepiej ale mam wrazenie ze jake tu robi robote

Prisoners aka labirynt - świetny ale ciezko zepsuc film z jakiem i loganem ;)

Zwierzeta nocy - ford to jest mistrz kina 2 razy juz ogladalem i nie wiem czy jeszcze raz nie obejrze

Dzis wieczorem everest i zodiac - i to niestety ostatnie 2 filmy z jakiem ktorych nie widzialem

Snowpiercer to o tym pociagu z fabula jak hunger games? Az glupio mi sie z findkiem zgodzic, ale kozak przeciez. Slicznie wyglada ten film.

Ja nie wiem co tam slicznie wyglada przeciez ta fabula jest tak glupia ze swiat maly - zrobil super pociag samowystarczalny przeszklony niezniszczalny itp ale male dzieci musza recznie srubke wymienic. No wez przestan

Oczywiście, że potrafie to uargumentować i to zrobie

- Akcent Gyllenhaala jest kuuuuuuurewsko nierówny w tym filmie

- Przewidywalny writing i to w takim najgorszym wydaniu

- próba robienia high artu, okropne ujęcia w galerii handlowej, przestylizowane ujęcia(to zbliżenie na botoksowe usta to najgorsza rzecz jaką widziałem w kinie od juhc czasu),

- fatalna symbolika, no bo jak inaczej nazwać zbliżenia na skrzynki z napisem fragile, a nastęnie na amy adams, rozumiecie amy jest krucha rozumiecie?? jestem tom ford i sse pałe, a teraz reżyseruje niesamowite filmy które nazwiecie sztuką

- sporo ruchów kamery bez zbędnego celu, w zasadzie to wszystkie

- przywiązywanie zbyt dużej wagi do wystroju pomieszczeń, kostiumów, a jednak zbyt mało treści

No ale plusy też są

dobra scena na autostradzie

dobry Michael Shannon

dobry soundtrack

zakończenie też ok

Oczywiście, że potrafie to uargumentować i to zrobie

- Akcent Gyllenhaala jest kuuuuuuurewsko nierówny w tym filmie

- Przewidywalny writing i to w takim najgorszym wydaniu

- próba robienia high artu, okropne ujęcia w galerii handlowej, przestylizowane ujęcia(to zbliżenie na botoksowe usta to najgorsza rzecz jaką widziałem w kinie od juhc czasu),

- fatalna symbolika, no bo jak inaczej nazwać zbliżenia na skrzynki z napisem fragile, a nastęnie na amy adams, rozumiecie amy jest krucha rozumiecie?? jestem tom ford i sse pałe, a teraz reżyseruje niesamowite filmy które nazwiecie sztuką

- sporo ruchów kamery bez zbędnego celu, w zasadzie to wszystkie

- przywiązywanie zbyt dużej wagi do wystroju pomieszczeń, kostiumów, a jednak zbyt mało treści

No ale plusy też są

dobra scena na autostradzie

dobry Michael Shannon

dobry soundtrack

zakończenie też ok

1. Serio akcent?

2. Przewidywalny tzn wiedziales jak sie zakonczy? Przeciez to nie o to chodzilo.

3. A dla mnie to akurat swietne - lynch style itp

4. Wybacz ze to film masowy a nie mauretanskie kino offowe ktorego nie rozumie nikt z rezyserem wlacznie ale przez to moze byc interpretowane na 100 sposobow co potwierdza 3 recenzentow - jedyne osoby poza rodzina rezysera jakie to widzialy.

5. Ta praca kamery robi nastroj.

6. Te drobiazgi rowniez.